Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Standing in the ward, Lin Nuan looked at Lu Yicheng who was lying on the bed, and saw that his face was pale, and an IV was still on one hand.

    The doctor said that he was in a coma caused by a high fever.

    How sad it must be, that's why I went to drink while having a fever. Lin Nuan thought.

    She looked at Lu Yicheng, and saw that his brows were tightly furrowed, as if he was having a bad dream.

    She suddenly remembered that she had looked at Lu Yicheng so closely in her previous life like now. At that time, she was still madly in love with him, desperately in love.

    But at this moment, when she looked at Lu Yicheng, she felt nothing but a little helplessness.

    Maybe, she really forgot about him and everything about the past.

    Snowflakes suddenly fell outside the window, Lin Nuan glanced at it, and then walked to the window. She looked at the snowflakes falling from the window, and suddenly saw a figure walking in from outside the hospital.

    She didn't know why, she obviously didn't see the appearance of that person clearly, but at that moment, a strange feeling surged in her heart.

    This feeling is like the surface of the sea before a storm. It looks calm, but in fact it is undercurrents, and huge waves will soon be set off.

    Lin Nuan didn't leave until the next morning. At that time, Lu Yicheng's fever had subsided, but he hadn't woken up yet.

    As soon as Lin Nuan walked out of the ward, she ran into Pei Shan.

    Pei Shan was very happy when she saw her: "Sister Lin Nuan, are you here to see my grandma?" She took the breakfast she just bought outside the hospital, looked at Lin Nuan and said.

    Lin Nuan just remembered that she hadn't visited Grandma Pei for a day. She was thinking about Lin Yang and Chu Yufei all day yesterday, and then she was busy taking care of Lu Yicheng, so she forgot that Grandma Pei also lived in this hospital.

    Pei Shan continued at this moment: "Grandma will be very happy if she knows you're here."

    In fact, Lin Nuan wasn't ready to see Pei Xu, but after Pei Shan said so, she was too embarrassed to say no, so she could only bite the bullet and walked with her to Grandma Pei's ward.

    When Lin Nuan arrived at the ward, Grandma Pei had already woken up. She was sitting on the hospital bed, waiting for the nurse to put water on her.

    Pei Xu was standing beside her, and he saw Lin Nuan at a glance.

    Lin Nuan also saw him.

    Looking at each other, Lin Nuan always felt a little embarrassed. Just as she was about to lower her head, Grandma Pei saw her: "Nuannuan, why are you here?" Grandma Pei was very happy, her eyes were full of spirits when she looked at her.

    Lin Nuan walked over and called out, "Grandma, are you feeling better?"

    Grandma Pei replied, "It's much better."

    At this moment, Pei Shan put the breakfast she bought in front of Grandma Pei, who had just picked it up. However, she looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, have you eaten breakfast yet?"

    Her words seemed to remind Pei Shan, Pei Shan quickly turned around, looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Yes, Sister Nuannuan, have you had breakfast?" She came so early, she probably hasn't eaten. Pei Shan thought to herself.