Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Lin Yang parked the car at the entrance of the alley, got out of the car, and walked deep into the alley. He was holding a piece of paper with Pei Xu's address written on it.

    Ever since Lin Nuan helped Pei Shan and the others in the hospital last time, Lin Yang felt strange. This time, she asked Pei Shan to work in their company again, which was not like Lin Nuan's style.

    Lin Yang always found it strange, so he asked people to inquire about Pei Shan's family, and found out that she also had another student named Pei Xu who studied in the same school as Lin Nuan, only one year older than Lin Nuan.

    This cannot but make Lin Yang alert, after all he only has such a younger sister.

    He found Pei Xu's house according to the above address. The dilapidated wooden door was ajar. From the outside, one could see rows of well-cultivated potted plants beside the courtyard, exuding a strong fragrance.

    But even so, Lin Yang's brows were still furrowed. Because he saw that the window on the cement slab in the yard was dilapidated and out of shape.

    He was about to leave when he suddenly heard someone asking behind him: "Are you here to ask for money too?"

    Lin Yang turned around and saw a middle-aged woman about 50 years old standing behind him .

    "You are?" Lin Yang looked at her.

    "I'm their neighbor." The middle-aged woman said.

    Lin Yang glanced at her: "What did you just say you wanted money?"

    "You don't know?" The middle-aged woman was a little surprised. She thought that the person in front of her was also a creditor, and she came to Pei Maocai's family to ask for money. . She looked at Lin Yang and said: "The father of this family is a rascal. He owed a lot of money and ran away. Now people come to their house every day to ask for money." The two children and their grandma have to face all of this every day."

    Lin Yang frowned after hearing her words, and then said: "I see, thank you." After he finished speaking, he walked forward go.

    Although he didn't know what kind of relationship Lin Nuan had with Pei Xu's, but after he heard about the situation of Pei Xu's family from that middle-aged woman, it was impossible for him to let Lin Nuan have any relationship with their family.

    He walked forward, but when he reached the turning, he bumped into a person head-on.

    The design drafts in Chu Yufei's hands fell all over the floor, and she quickly squatted down to pick up those design drafts scattered on the ground.

    Lin Yang took off his sunglasses, knelt down and picked up the design draft on the ground with her. After picking it up, he handed the design draft in front of Chu Yufei.

    "Thank you." Chu Yufei said, she raised her head to look at Lin Yang at the same time.

    At that moment, Lin Yang froze in place. The girl in front of him was as gentle as the spring breeze in March, so he couldn't take his eyes away after just one glance.

    Chu Yufei had already reached out to pick up the design draft in his hand, but Lin Yang had no intention of letting go.

    Chu Yufei frowned slightly.

    After Lin Yang came to his senses at this moment, he said, "I'm sorry." He let go of his hand as he spoke.

    "It's okay." Chu Yufei said with a smile.