Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Lin Nuan was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep. There was only one voice in her mind, which was what Pei Xu said to her: "Nuan Nuan, I like you."

    He actually said he liked himself? He even said that he likes himself!

    How could he like himself? How could he like himself!

    The person he likes is Chu Yufei!

    Lin Nuan said in her heart over and over again, she couldn't believe it was true!

    But Pei Xu's words: "Nuan Nuan, I mean it." She kept thinking about it in her ears as if under a spell.

    He actually said he was sincere? He actually said that he was sincere!

    No no no no no...

    how could he really like herself? He obviously hated her so much, to the bone. Now, how could he really like himself?

    He will definitely not like himself!

    But why did he say that? Why, look at yourself with those eyes.

    Lin Nuan thought of the way Pei Xu looked at her just now: affectionate and firm. It was only when he was in the past, facing Chu Yufei.

    But just now, he also looked at himself with such eyes.

    No matter how well a person's appearance can be hidden, his eyes cannot be deceived.

    Just like Lu Yicheng in his previous life, he could pretend to care about himself, but he looked at himself and Chu Yufei with different eyes after all.

    Does Pei Xu really like him? Lin Nuan thought in her heart. However, as soon as she thought of it, she was cut off abruptly by herself!

    how is this possible! How could he like himself? ! There must be something wrong! It must be that Pei Xu's brain is broken, that's why he said such nonsense to himself!

    Lin Nuan wouldn't believe it! What she has to do now is——

    Close your eyes and sleep! ! !

    But as soon as she closed her eyes, Pei Xu's words resurfaced in her mind!

    'Nuan Nuan, I like you. '

    'I mean it.

    Lin Nuan: "..." Early the

    next morning, when she walked downstairs with her two big dark circles under her eyes, Lin Yang, Lin's father and Lin's mother were sitting at the dining table having breakfast.

    Lin Nuan walked over and said, "Morning." Just as Lin Yang

    wanted to answer her, he saw the two dark circles on her face that were comparable to national treasures: "What's wrong with you? Did you not sleep last night?" He looked at Lin Nuan and asked.

    Lin Nuan had already sat down beside him, and just as she was about to answer Lin Yang's words, she yawned again.

    Mother Lin also looked at her at this time and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what's wrong with you? Did I change the bed sheet for you yesterday, and you didn't sleep well?"

    Change the bed sheet? Lin Nuan looked confused: "When did you change my bed sheet?"

    "You didn't find it when you got home last night? It's your favorite cherry blossom powder." Mother Lin said.

    Lin Nuan shook her head. To be honest, she was considered pretty good when she returned home in the state she was in last night. How could she care to notice if the sheets were changed?