Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Lin Nuan got off the plane and got in the car directly to the hotel.

    She looked out of the car window, and saw that on the winding road, the sunlight refracted on the ground, emitting a golden light that was as bright as a star.

    A little farther away is the white snow all over the mountains.

    Lin Nuan never thought that she could still see such a scene. When she was surrounded by raging fire in her previous life, she thought that her life had come to an end like this. Whether her love or hate, they were all reduced to ashes in the burning fire.

    Lin Yang was sitting beside her, and he seemed to have explained something to Secretary Jin who was sitting in the co-pilot, but Lin Nuan didn't hear it. She was just in a daze when she turned her head and saw Lin Yang for a moment.

    Lin Yang looked at her and smiled: "What's wrong?" The

    sunlight reflected. Everything in the past is like clouds and smoke, although some things still occupy Lin Nuan's heart, they are all in the past.

    Lin Nuan shook her head, then turned her head away and looked out the window. Seeing thousands of rays of sunlight reflected in the white snow, Lin Nuan thought, she should also forget about those things in the past.

    Either good or bad.

    She closed her eyes, wanting to take a good rest before the car arrived at the hotel. But just at that moment, she suddenly thought of someone. The man was wearing a white shirt and black trousers, and he broke into her heart unexpectedly.

    Lin Nuan opened his eyes, his eyes were full of shock. She didn't know, she didn't know why she thought of Pei Xu at this moment. She has clearly made up her mind to say goodbye to the people and things in the past, but why, she still thinks of Pei Xu at this time.

    Lin Nuan couldn't think of an answer, so she could only look out the car window. Seeing the scenery outside the car window flash by, her heart was also in turmoil at this moment.

    After finally arriving at the hotel, Lin Nuan just got out of the car when he saw He Yan walking towards her.

    "Nuannuan, you're here."

    Lin Nuan: "..." She turned around and looked at Lin Yang, only to see Lin Yang smiling at this moment and said: "Yesterday Congratulations called me and asked me what plans I have for the next few days, so I will directly talk to you." He said that we were going to Hokkaido for vacation. Unexpectedly, He Yan directly booked a ticket to Hokkaido, and arrived here one step earlier than us."

    When Lin Yang said these words, his eyes unconsciously turned to other places. Lin Nuan knew that he was lying. He and He Yan obviously had an agreement.

    Perhaps because he was afraid that she would get angry, He Yan stepped forward after Lin Yang finished speaking and said, "Nuan Nuan, let me help you get your things." As he spoke, he wanted to get the luggage in Lin Nuan's hands.

    But Lin Nuan directly refused, "No need, I can take it myself." After Lin Nuan finished speaking, she walked towards the hotel entrance.

    However, she had just walked a few steps when she saw a person walking out from the hotel entrance. That person was wearing a gray cashmere coat, with a handsome face as if he had walked out of a cartoon.

    Lin Nuan froze in place, she did not expect to meet Pei Xu here. If it is in China, she can also say that the world is really small, and she can meet people she doesn't want to meet wherever she goes.