Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Ending · Part 3

    Lin Nuan was taken to the top floor of X Building by He Yan. Her hands were tied with ropes by He Yan, and she was in a very passive situation.

    At this moment, He Yan walked over with his mobile phone, Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "What exactly do you want?"

    He Yan didn't speak, just looked at the sky. It took him a long time to say: "Nuan Nuan, have you heard a story?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, just looked at him.

    At this moment, He Yan turned around to look at her and said, "Jump from the highest place, and you can get close to heaven very quickly."

    Lin Nuan's soles felt a chill, but He Yan sneered at this moment: "Don't worry, I won't push you down. I'll just let you watch the person you love the most jump from here."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "You Are you crazy?"

    He Yan didn't say anything, Lin Nuan looked at him again and said, "If you dare to hurt Pei Xu, I will definitely not let you go!"

    "Will you not let me go?" He Yan looked back Looking at her, his eyes were scarlet: "Nuan Nuan, you are not qualified to say that to me." He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "If you knew how you used me to hurt me in the past, you would I found out that you are not qualified to say this to me!" The last sentence, the congratulatory words were almost roared out.

    Lin Nuan's face turned pale at this moment. She looked at the congratulatory words and said, "What did you say? You also have memories of that time?" She was almost uncontrollable, and said that sentence.     The congratulatory words had already become a little crazy, but after Lin Nuan finished speaking, he froze in place. He looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "What do you mean by that?"     Lin Nuan didn't speak, but He Yan came to his senses at this moment. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "You also remember that time?"     Lin Nuan was still silent, but her expression said everything.     He Yan looked at her and shouted hysterically: "You remember those things and you still want to be with him?! Have you forgotten how he treated you?"

    Lin Nuan was silent, but Congratulatory Yan said at this moment: "Nuan Nuan, can you wake up? I am the one who treats you sincerely? Why can't you just look at me?"

    Lin Nuan also said at this time: "He Yan, can you be more sober? Emotional matters cannot be forced. How many times do you have to tell me before you understand?!"

    "I don't want to understand, and I don't want to understand." He Yan looked at her and said: " I just want to be with you. If I can't get you, then I will have to destroy you and everything about you."

    He Yan's expression had become completely distorted at this moment. Lin Nuan tried her best to maintain her composure, but more and more beads of sweat oozed from her palms.

    The door to the roof was pushed open at this moment, and Pei Xu walked in quickly.

    As soon as Lin Nuan saw him, he immediately yelled, "Pei Xu!"

    Pei Xu also saw her for the first time. Seeing that Lin Nuan's hands and feet were tied, his eyes suddenly tightened.

    He Yan turned around at this moment, he looked at Pei Xu and said, "It's finally here."

    Pei Xu's eyes fell on him coldly: "Let's put Nuan Nuan on, the person you have to deal with is me

    He Yan sneered, he walked to Lin Nuan's side, grabbed her from the ground, "It's fine to let her go. If you jump from here, I'll let her go right away!" He