Ch.2

Obito house is on the way to yours so you two walk together to school.

"Wouldn't it be great if you me and Rin could be on a team together?'" Obito asks you

You nod. Truth is Rins your friend but she doesn't share obitos admiration. Rin is in love with Kakashi. It doesn't seem to stop Obito though.

"It would, however I think they pick teams on a balance nature then because we're friends. I personally would go with anyone. Just assuming.."

Obito nods "on another note I'm still wondering when I'll get my Sharingan."

You look at your best friend "I read that something emotional and or heartbreaking has to happen to awaken them. I don't know if it's true though."

Obito looks up at the sky. "That's bogus.. it's unfair too."

You laugh "Yes well I could be wrong. I'm not of the Uchiha clan so I don't know these things."

Obito looks at you "Your rarely wrong though."

You pout cutely making Obito blush. "Not really. I'm wrong a lot."

"Well we're at school so let's go!" Obito smiles pulling you along.

-inside class-

You sit next to Obito and Rin is in the other side of you and Kakashi is sitting behind you.

"Alright let's get started on the teams shall we?" Your teacher says.

He starts naming on names until he says your name.

"Team Minato, Kakashi Hatake, Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara and F/n Makami. Our first and only four man team."

Obito fist bumps you. Rin smiles happy with the results. Kakashi looks like he doesn't care.

"Your Senseis are waiting for you outside."

Meeting Minato your sensei was a honor especially because he's pretty famous. The yellow flash.

"Now then I want you to tell me a little about you. One at a time. You with the mask."

Kakashis eyes widen slightly "I'm Kakashi Hatake, I want to be a anbu one day."

He then points to Rin. "I'm Rin Nohara and I want to be a great medical ninja like Tsunade."

He then points to Obito

"I want to be hokage someday so people will acknowledge me!!"

Minato then points to you.

"I'm f/n Makami. I don't really have a goal. I guess I want to keep learning about my clan and both my Kekkei genkai. I want to get stronger so I can protect the ones I love."

Minato looks between you four. "Those are all great goals. I'm Minato Sensei I'm going to be Hokage some day."

Obito eyes widen. "We have the same dream?!"

You smile softly.

Obito you are my dream.

You should confess already

You frown at Kira's words.

That's too risky.

"Today we will be working on teamwork. Who ever can get this bell off me wins." Minato holds up a bell.

"You said team work so what if we get it and all win?" You frown at him.

"Did I? What makes you so sure you can even take the bell from me?"

You all look at each other and you smirk.

"Your on."

Everyone had the same idea, you disburse from your location next to Minato to the cover of the woods. You four are crouching around each other.

"I have a plan if you want to hear it." You say.

They all nod. "Let me use Time Prisim to trap Minato sensei in time for 6 seconds. During those 6 seconds Kakashi grabs the bells. Rin and Obito you are on standby if the plan goes bad."

Kakashi frowns "What's Time Prisim.?"

You smile "It's my clans jutsu, you'll see, just don't let those seconds go to waist. Everyone ready?"

Everyone nods. You turn to face your sensei from the bushes.

Making a hand sign You touch the ground.

"Time Prisim Jutsu!! Now go!!"

The round sphere surrounds Minato Sensei and before he can flash out of it he's frozen

The round sphere surrounds Minato Sensei and before he can flash out of it he's frozen. Kakashi makes his move grabbing the bells from his belt. You walk into view from the bushes. Your teammates surround you. You smile when 6 seconds is up and Minato jumps back.

"What happened? We're did you come from?"

Obito holds up the bells. "We win."

Your sensei gapes "You got them so easily? I don't remember a thing." He scratches his head.

"I used Time Prisim on you. You were stuck in time for 6 seconds. It was easy peasy."

Obito tosses the bells in the air and Kakashi catches them.

"Well at least you worked together."

You all look at each other.

"We make a good team." You say.