Ch.11

Your trip continued until you get to a large castle like place. It seems unguarded which puts you all on edge.

"Sensei are you sure we are at the right place?" You ask. He nods.

"This is it.. look there it is up there."

You all step through the gated door to see the scroll under a protective barrier.

"How are we going to get it!" Obito asks. You all carfully step closer feeling somethings off.

Minato examines the barrier.

"I've never seen a barrier like this, it's not done by any ninja."

Your eyes widen at the realization.

"It's necromancy.. this is not good!"

Suddenly your all thrown back by a unknown force.

You groan when your head hits the hard floor.

"Ow!.." you sit up. A draft of chill air circles around you all until it swirls to the center we're the scroll is. In a whoosh a man appears.

You all get up quickly drawing your weapons

"Mortals you dare to steal my scroll!!"

You frown and so does Minato. "The scroll was stolen from the hidden leaf it doesn't belong to you!"

The man looks between each of you.

"Your ninjas your not going to win against me. Turn back and I'll let you live."

You look at Minato. "We won't get the scroll unless we defeat him! That ward won't come off unless he's defeated."

The man glares at you. "You know necromancy child!? But do you know just how dangerous I really am. Come and face me."

The chill wind around the man picks up.

Minato creates shadow clones. "F/n, any idea how to defeat this guy quickly?"

"Most of their abilities come from the staff they Carry but I'm not entirely sure that's the case with him. I say we experiment."

Your sensei eyes the man who is now swaying his staff back and forth.

"RISE MY CHILDREN." Suddenly the earth beneath you shakes and bones come alive beneath you. You jump missing Skeletons hand trying to grab you. Skeletons crawl out of the ground until their outnumbering you all.

"That's not creepy at all!!" Rin says shivering.

The skeletons then charge you all. As you knock them down the just get back up. Minato flashes behind the man but he disappears in a shadow to a unknown location.

The skeletons arnt much of a challenge but they keep coming which keeps you busy and annoyed.

"The skeletons will die if we subdue their caster!!!" You tell your team as you slice each one down.