Ch.30

You walk through the market feeling really good. It's nice to get out and it's long overdue.

The people don't question your mask which you appreciate.

You just finish paying for vegetables but now it's time for the other things like meat and even other non grocery things.

You take the sack of veggies but the weight has you feeling unsteady. Before your vegetables fall a hand takes them. He's got black short hair and he's oddly familiar.

Hold on

"Deidara?"

He looks at you. "Yeah, you recognized me right off the bat. I left Tobi at the entrance."

"Why?"

"He doesn't have a disguise."

You raise a brow if you only knew.

"I'll get the rest of the groceries. There's not much of the other stuff so you should be fine.

You frown. "Your hands are full though."

"I'm fine this isn't my first rodeo."

You nod "o-okay." You half the money and give it to him.

"I'll meet you back here."

You wave at him. You sigh when he doesn't wave back.

You go to the nearest mart setting Kira outside and are no getting everything that's on the list and just as you are about to grab tissues somone else grabs them for you putting it into your basket you turn to see Obito.

"Honey, I thought you were waiting at the front of the village?"

"I got bored." He says in a low voice.

"Alright then you can help me."

You give your basket your carring to Obito.

"So much."

"And there's so much more. Let's go dear."

Obito stays close as you fill the basket. Once through you go to check out. The lady looks at you both suspiciously until you hand her the money for the items.

"Thank you so much." You tell her.

"Have a good day." Obito says in his Tobi voice. As you walk back to your meeting spot you look to your husband. You can't see his smile but he seems happy.

"Look there's Deidara Senpai!!"

He says rather loudly. You see Deidara walking up to you.

"I barely recognized you." You tell him. He smirks.

"That's the point."

Kira looks at you three from behind you.

I'm not carrying you three

"Let's get farther off so I can open my pocket rift to store this stuff while we head back. "

After you get a ways you set your things down and open your pocket rift by making a horizontal line. Once it's opened you put the things into the shinning rift.

"That's really cool!" Deidara says

"Right?!" You and Obito say looking at eachother.

You clap your hands together "Tobi wanna ride Kira with me?"

You hop ontop of Kira's back.

"Yes!!!!!!! I want to ride the doggy!"

You giggle and pat behind you. Tobi hops ontop of Kira. Kira is bigger than most wolves so this doesn't bother her."

"Great what about me??" Deidara pouts.

"Try to keep up Senpai!"

Kira barks and takes off. Obito wees.

"Fun huh?" You ask. He nods. "It's not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be."

You laugh.

Looking behind you you see Deidara keeping up with you quite well.

It was a 30 minute run back but you all arive safe and sound. You enter the hide out, Kira follows behind you.

Itachi sees you first. "Where's the groceries?"

"Don't worry we got them."

You turn cutting a horizontal line in the air, you place the groceries and other things onto the table.

"Well that's neat." Konan say's referring to your rift. It's the first time she's seeing it.

"Thanks. Okay I'll separate the things now."

You separate everything by what you have on name so everyone gets their things.

After that you go to put the groceries up.

Once You Finish Putting the groceries up and are standing there two arms snake around your waist. You jump.

"Oh Tobi!"

Obito laughs "I scared you!"

You nod and turn to face him. "Thank you for your help today."

"Tobi is a good helper and a good boy!"

You take his hand and guide him out of the kitchen to your room. Once inside you remove his mask.

You giggle "there you are~"

You wrap your arms around his neck. He places his hands on your hips.

"Hi."

You peck his lips "Hi.."

He takes you chin between his two fingers and brings your lips back to his. The kiss was long and meaningful. When you separate you slightly out of breath.

"Someone's coming." He says putting on his mask and making you tilt your head cutely. A knock come from the door.

"F/n I need the receipt!" Deidara yells from the other side of the door.

Sighing you grab the envelope from your pocket and open the door.

Once it's opened deidara looks from you to Obito. You hand him the receipt.

"Thanks, you two have fun."

You blush. Deidara walks away and you turn back to Obito closing your door.

"Your blushing."

Obito pokes your blush.

"Oh hush."

"It's cute makes me want to play with you— if you know what I mean."

You blush more then he picks you up bridal style making you gasp. He closes the door with his foot and continues farther into the room carrying you bridal style.

What the leader wants the leader gets.