Ch.19

You found yourself rather tired once Itachi got his fill on your abilities. You had to show Itachi because he insisted. There's only one left and that's Summoning Kira's full form. This can't be done in a small space.

"Follow me. As long as you don't escape."

Itachi gets up from his throne and walks through the door nearest to him.

"I won't.." you say looking at Obito.

The walk through the dark hall was long but when the light apears at the end you cover your eyes. You step out into a huge training ground.

"Will this be big enough."

You look around "just about."

"Proceed then."

It's only Itachi, Obito er Madara, pain and Konan but you still feel uncomfortable.

"Give me a moment, it's rare I get drug down so easily. I used to much my ability at the same time."

You walk to the middle of the space.

This is it f/n

You nod yeah

Sighing you bite your thumb then rub the blood over your curse mark. In a puff Kira appears in her full form with you on her head

You look down to see a crazed smile on Itachis features. The others look intrigued but shocked.

Your vision becomes slightly blurry.

Crap

As your body sways Obito jumps to catch you as you fall.

You look at him as he holds you bridal style. "Sorry I'm just alittle unsteady."

"That's enough for now."

Kira disappears and you sigh.

"Satisfied?" You look at Itachi.

He nods "We can take on a village now."

Your eyes widen. "NO! Kira will not be used to take out a village or be used for evil!! Absolutely not!"

Itachi frowns "do you understand the power you hold?"

You nod "I do which is why I won't let you use me as some kind of weapon!"

You look at Obito. "I'd like to go to my room but I'm too weak to walk."

"I'll take you then."

Itachi eyes the two of you.

"What connection do you hold with one another?"

" truthfully? She's my Wife."

Your eyes widen and so does the peoples around you.

"O-oh. I'm sorry I didn't realize."

You blush and lay your head on obitos chest.

"I'll take her back now. That's enough for today."

You smile softly as Obito walks you back to your room.

"Thank you for bringing me back. I love you."

Obito chuckles opening your door.

He places you on your bed. "I love you too. Get some rest. I won't be far."

You blush softly and lay down.

"Alright."

As you sleep you dream and of course it's a night mare. As you destroy the village this time Obito is overseeing the whole thing. Your not controlled by anyone this time and your doing it on your own. Your slaughtering your friends and family and enjoying every bit of it. The crazed look on your face is similar to Itachis crazed expression after seeing what you could do.

Your dream continues until your shaken awake by none other than Obito. You let out a scream as you jolt awake.

"Hey Hey, it's okay your okay."

Obito holds you close as you calm down.

"Curse these dreams! This time was worse then the others! Obito.. I'm scared of becoming a monster.."

You clutch his robe as he pulls you into his lap and holds you close.

"Your far from a monster. Your nothing like us. Monsters can't love."

You take in his scent "Then you're not a monster either."

"You don't know what I've done f/n"

You wipe your tears. "But you love me, our love is proof your not a monster."

Obito removes his mask and kisses your forehead.

"I guess your right."

You sigh calming down.

"Hey I made you something." Obito pulls something out of his cloak. You gasp   A beautiful red ruby ring is placed on your finger.

"It's beautiful!"

"There's more. I made you a mask so you can go out in public without being recognized."

He pulls out a wolf mask and hands it to you

Choose your mask.

"I love them both, thank you Obito."

You capture his lips with his. The kiss was sentimental and long but not forceful.

"I'm so glad your finally mine." He says against your lips."

You blush "me too. I thought you were gone but I never got over you. I'm so glad I didn't."

Obito chuckles "me to. I always thought Kakashi would snatch you from me."

You smile softly "no. Kakashi and I are close and he's my fake husband when it comes to girls checking him out but we would never be together."

Obito frowns "fake husband?"

"When a girl would give Kakashi the flirty eyes I'd tell them we we're married. It would really work."

Obito shakes his head "Your idea?"

"Yep."

"Of course it was."

You crawl off Obito lap making him pout.

"Obito, let's go get married. Just us. I actually know a place we're people get married on short notice. No appointment needed."

Obito rubs his chin. "Is it far?"

You shrug "I don't exactly know where we are. I'm sure I can figure it out through."

Obito nods "alright let's officially do it."