Ch.29

It had been hours since Obito left to talk with Itachi. Him and Itachi walk in the room.

"We are updating the equipment used to capture the Jinchuriki. It's seamed inaffective. Pein come with us."

You watch as Pein walks past you and follows Obito and Itachi out of the room without question.

Konan watches them leave. As far as you know Itachi, Pein Konan and you know that Obito is Madara. Your trying not to question what there doing since he's doing it for your future. It still doesn't make it right.

Konan continues painting deidaras nails. She finishes yours not long ago.

You know Obito will fill you in on the status of his plan if you ask. Or you think.

Your sure he's hard at work in whatever he's doing and your almost positive you won't like what their doing. Your too good for this place.

Sighing you turn back to your book. If only he would have came back to the leaf after he was healed if only he wasn't brainwashed.. maybe things could be different. You could actually be living a good life with him. Well whatever happened you found him again under the most unconventional circumstances.

You close your book and head to your room. Once inside you take out Kira.

"Wanna go on a walk?"

Kira barks. Won't you get in trouble?

suddenly you get a knock on the door. You get up and answer it. Sasori is there.

"We need groceries and we volunteer you. He hands you the long grocery list.

He looks from you to Kira.

"And where am I supposed to get groceries?"

He shrugs "Pick a village. There's a small one north of here..here's your money"

You look down at the list and the money.

"O-Okay I'll try? Is it just me?"

He nods you sigh. "Alright I'll be back later."

Sasori leaves you and you grab your mask but leave your cloak.

Once outside you jump on Kira's back.

"I'd like for Obito to come with me but oh well."

You give Kira a pat and she takes off north where the village Sasori mentioned is.

You pull down your mask as you arive infront of the small village.

"Good thing I have pocket rifts."

-back at the hideout-

"You let her go alone?! Deidara,Tobi go keep a eye on her. If she needs help then assist her."

Obito salutes "Aye Aye!"

Deidara frowns "I just got my nail done man!"

Itachi activates his sharingan this makes Deidara jump.

"Fine I'll get my disguise."