Ch.32

Obito leads you outside for as far as you can tell from the crickets chirping away. You forget how fast your days go by.

"Obito what are you doing." Obito has his hands covering your eyes.

"Alright, look up."

He removes his hand and you open your eyes to see a night sky filled with stars. You gasp. There's no cloud in sight blocking your view.

"It's beautiful."

Obito looks at you. "It's not the only thing beautiful I see."

You blush softly then peck his lips.

"Can we stay out here and watch them?"

Obito takes your hand and begins to guide you.

You gasp when you see the blank and snacks layed out.

"This is romantic." You look at your husband.

"Who says I'm not romantic." He shrugs. You laugh.

He continues to lead you to the blanket. Once there you sit down. Obito joins beside you.

You both lay back and watch the stars with your hands intertwined with each others.

"I like this Obito, thank you."

He rubs circles on the back of your hand.

"I thought you would like it."

"I love you Obito.."

"I love your two f/n"

-with Kakashi-

Kakashi stands next to Aiha in the hokages office.

"Still no sign of her?" Aiha asks.

"She was in the village Pakkun picked up her scent." Kakashi says.

The hokage takes a puff out of his pipe.

"Perhaps she doesn't wish to be found."

Kakashi and Aihas eyes widen.

"You don't think?— f/n would never leave the village. We are close and she would tell me." Kakashi says. Aiha nods agreeing .

"I agree. She loves this village and the people in it."

The hokage sighs "I agree she's a reliable ninja and friend but we have to take these things into count. Why didn't she come to me or you to tell us she's back and okay while she was here? Do you think her abductors if there is any would let he have a home visit? She came on her own accord yet didn't let anyone know of her location or that she's returned. The question is.. why leave? She's a very trustworthy person and ninja yet she leaves suddenly?" The third puffs his pipe again.

Kakashi frown, he can imagine you leaving especially with out you saying goodbye.

"I-If this is true do we quit searching?"

The hokage takes his lip from his mouth

"No, we keep searching. I'll keep a team on the case. Aiha I'd like you to run that team as for Kakashi I need you to focus on your students.
If she wants to be found we will find her."