Ch.17

You haven't done anything to escape in fact you want to stay to figure out who this Tobi Madara guy is.

Now your brought before Itachi.

"Join us."

You look at him like he's lost his mind.

"I know you went rouge but did you go crazy too!? No way!"

Itachi looks to Tobi then back at you.

"Why haven't you escaped? Have you even tried."

You scowl "I haven't gotten around to it yet."

You look at Tobi then back to the front.

"Your dedicated to your village.. it's sickening. I once was.."

"Oh no don't play that card! I don't murder my own family and friends! I'm loyal! Nothing can turn me against them. I'm not joining you and there's no way you will make me."

Itachi activates his Sharingan and you activate Kira's eyes.

"Nice try but this isn't my first rodeo."

"So the roomers are true. Yes you could come in handy."

"Don't treat me like I'm some sort of tool!!"

Itachi smirks "your to valuable to lose. Makami clan, demon, you are really a cursed child!"

He nods to deidara "put her back and get her new restraints."

"Got it."

You don't know how long you sat in that cell but you kept replaying Obito death in your head.

"C-could it be possible?"

You jump when Deidara opens your cell.

"Come with me quickly! Something happened to Tobi on our mission and he's injured!"

Your eyes widen and you follow deidara quickly.

At the end of the hallway sits Tobi doubled over with blood dripping from his gut. You look at deidara.

"Remove my restraints!"

He doesn't so you proceed by braking them yourself. You run over to Tobi as people crowd around you.

"Lay back." You lay him onto his back then lift up his shirt to see a large slash that pretty deep on his abdomen

You place your palms over his injury, your hands begin to glow white and almost instantly the wound seals up and regenerates blood cells like there was nothing there.

Sighing you put down his shirt. He sits up

"Tobi lives!!!"

Itachi steps forward clapping.

"Now you have no choice but to join since you can't go back to your village."

"What?" You ask

"You just saved the life of the enemy. It's treason. Welcome to the Akatsuki."

You gap at the situation.

He's right,It's frowned upon..

You look back to see Tobi happily dancing.

Is this guy for real. I want to know if it's him.. so..

"Alright.. I'll join."