Ch.15

-say hello to adulthood!!-

"So I hear your going to be a Sensei." You tell your friend Kakashi. You two are at the local diner.

"I am, I heard you declined."

You nod "I love kids and want some of my own someday I just don't think I'd be the best teacher."

"I think you would make an amazing teacher. I didn't know you wanted to be a mom though."

You nod "One day with the right guy maybe.. just maybe.."

Kakashi watches as you sip your drink.

"I have a mission coming up, just me this time. Don't you miss going on missions together? Anbu was special."

Kakashi chuckles "It was. I have different responsibilities now."

"Ohoho I was responsibilities?"

Kakashi looks at you unamused. "Not what I meant."

You laugh "I know~ just trying to keep you on your toes."

"Be careful when your out on your mission."

You smile "I always am. It's not like I'm going to get kidnapped or anything. I'm pretty strong if you don't remember."

The lady comes with a check. You keep an eye on her as she eyes Kakashi.

"My husband and I will be paying cash on a single check."

They girl blushes and says a apology and scurries off. Kakashi looks at you again unamused.

"Why do you keep doing that? Are you jealous or something? I've been your fake husband for years now I'd like to get payed."

You wink "Payed how?~ in Icha Icha books~"

"Don't start teasing me now"

You laugh "but honey we are just so good together. We make the beautifulest couple. I've been told that too."

"We would make a stylish couple I do agree but if I had a nickel for every time you called me your husband I'd be a rich man."

"Hmm~ it's not like you really mind. I secretly think you love it. It gets the lady's off your back. I've only seen you with your mask off twice and it was dire circumstances but your quite the looker with your mask on.  They check you out a lot."

"I'm a married man, you my dear wife shouldn't worry." He kisses the back of your hand making you smile.

"Your definitely the charmer."

The lady comes back and takes the check.

"Thank you.." you wave at her. Kakashi and you slide out of your booth.

"I should get to packing. Thank you for the meal sweetheart." You kiss Kakashis cheek making him blush.

"Anytime dear."

You give him a wave "bye bye!"

Once your home at your apartment you let Kira out and are packing.

You really should get with Kakashi, it's been years and he really loves you. He always has.

You sigh "Kira we are not going over this again."

Kira walks up to you in her adult wolf form.

"Obito is gone and it's time for you to let go."

You stop what your doing at his name. Sighing you take a seat on your bed.

"Was there something I could have done preventing his death? I love him.. he's not here anymore but I love him."

Kira nuzzles her nose into the palm of your hand. You smile and pet her.

"I'm sorry I brought it up."

"If only I was given a second chance."