Ch.35

As you continue on your journey you couldn't help but feel bad for Kakashi. He just found out his best friend is apart of a secret criminal organization and is willing staying.
He's lost all his teammates now and it's probably hitting him hard.

Your journey led you too the sand.

"How are you going to watch him? This is not like a normal village and he's protected. There's no where for you to hide."

The both look at you, Deidara gives you a smirk.

You look between "Is this why I'm here?"

They both nod.

You sigh. "Alright let me open a rift to the place. We can hide in it but not go through it."

You imagine where you want to go and slice your hand vertically. A gold glow comes from the newly made rift.

"Just step inside. There's nothing there but blankness but I can open another one just over the sand to peak out of. "

The two don't waist time and step inside. You step inside behind them.

You all walk through the blank space, they follow behind you.

"It should be about right here!"

You make a vertical slice into the blank space. You put your hands on it expanding it. Below is the Kazekages office. The full view of the village can be seen however the way it's positioned it's right over the Kazekages office giving you a view through the windows. The sun is camouflage for you all.

"F/n's  amazing you know that." Obito says. Deidara nods.

"Thanks, my clan is a bunch of spies but don't tell anyone heh."

Really you don't know what your clan is like but you can only assume.

As you all sit and watch you get glimps of the Kazekage.

"He's just a kid."

The two seem to not share your concern.

"It's best if you don't think about it. We aren't exactly the good guys." Deidara says making you frown.

"I'm a good guy.."

Deidara scoffs "your helping us spy on the Jinchuriki, your not as good as you think."

Your lips go into a flat line. "O-Oh.."

Obito pats your head "Your such a cute bad girl."

You pout and remove your mask. "F/n's a good girl Tobi!"

Tobi pokes your cheeks

"Tobi is better."

You roll your eyes and look back down into the sand village.

"We could use your ability to kidnap the Kazekage and get the one tails."

Your eyes widen at deidaras words.

"Absolutely not!"

"Then you could atleast help us sneak in." Deidara says making you frown.

"I'm a good girl Deidara! Find another way to get him because I'm not helping you."

Obito looks at you, you look pained.

"Deidara Senpai maybe you shouldn't push f/n. We can still find a way to get the one tails without f/n's help."

Deidara scowls "But this way would be so much easier.. but.. fine."

You frown "The exams are coming up.. I think they are being held in the sand. Last visit I took to Konoha I heard some people talking about it."

Deidara looks at you "see your a bad guy. Your our little spy."

You sigh.

"No one can be a good boy like Tobi." Obito says making you slightly smile.

As you all watch the Kazekage you notice his routine.

"Let me adjust where we are. We have to align with the sun."

You raise your hands and with a jerking movement your aligned.

"When this exam f/n?" Deidara asks.

"In a weak or so. Your going to go for him then?"

"Probably not us but someone. It's good to know."

You nod.

You all watch abit longer then close the rift.

Once you step out you sigh.

"Tobi thinks That went well."

You all now stand in a tree.

"With f/n as a spy this shall be a piece of cake." Deidara says making you look down.