Ch.6

In all Honestly you have no idea what a Nereid is but Aiha really wants to show you.

As you stand by the water you look at your sensei.

"What is this thing your conjuring?"

Aiha puts her hand in the stream. The water glows and your now faced with the creature of Aisha's choice.

"Well she doesn't look to dangerous

"Well she doesn't look to dangerous."

Just as you say that a large wave of water sweeps you off your feet.

The creature has control over the water and if your not carful you will drowned. It holds you up by your foot and brings you close to her face.

"Puny mortal! I could drown you here yet you mock me!!"

You cough freeing water from your lungs.

How am I supposed to defeat a water spirit!!?

You gasp when it throws you into the water. As soon as you hit the water the waves start crashing throwing you around.

"Come on f/n I thought you would get this one by now~" aiha sings.

You surface and cough. "How am I supposed to kill a water spirit!!!!!"

Suddenly your dragged under. You try to hold your breath but you can't get a breath in otherwise.

As your under you think.

Water..what's water weakest too.. ICE

you surface to the top of the water and get to a standing position.

"Ice style: Freezing Blizzard!!" You touch the water and instantly the water turns to ice. The water spirit wails as she's made a ice statue.

You cover your hand with Kira's chakra and punch the ice sculpture breaking it into pieces.

"She was pretty."

Aiha laughs "she's a class c summons but she's new."

You look down at your wet clothes "I'm heading home now. Bye."

Sighing you start your journey home.

"Boy this sucks."

I'm nice and dry in here

You roll your eyes.

"Yo f/n!!!" Gai says stopping by you as he runs in place.

"Hey Gai. I'm a mess so I can't talk."

Gai winks at you "You are always beautiful f/n."

You sigh in no mood for his compliments.

"Thank you Gai, I should be going now." You wave to the boy then continue your walk home. Gai watches you walk away leaving puttles as foot prints.

Shrugging he continues his run.

When you get home you start stripping your clothes off leaving a trail behind you. All you want is a nice shower and dry clothes.

After your amazing shower you get dressed in dry clothes. You put your clothes in the washer and dryer then set them out for tomorrow.

Sighing you sit on the end of your bed.

You know you could let me out

You let out a huff and touch you curse mark letting out Kira.

Thanks

You lay back onto your bed.

"I'm so tired. I almost died today."

Almost being the key word

"That water spirit was so pretty but so mean..oh well I'm going to work on my demention"

You sit up and get into a meditation pose then close your eyes. Your realm is almost finished your working on your home at the moment. A lot of your days you have spent creating your place. It's good to have incase your team needs to hide. You can also make the space transparent so you can keep an eye on the area. Building a realm however is exhausting and you can't keep at it to long. Soon you fall asleep.

 Soon you fall asleep

Your realm above. You worked hard on it. The castles are the only things not fully built.