Ch.34

It's been years since you joined the Akatsuki and you can confidently call this place home now. As life goes on so do the attempts at catching the tailed beast. They have managed get the right equipment finally. Their attempts at catching the beast have become more successful. Most days you rarely see your husband but when you do you take full advantage of his presence.

You try not to think of the pain that the  Jinchurikis must be in at their finale moments. You just keep telling yourself Obito is doing this for your future together so it can't be that bad. In all honesty everything about it is wrong.

You turn over to see Obitos spot in the bed empty. It pains you to not be able to spend much time with him like you used to.

In all honesty your glad he's safe, recently your members have been either defeated or and you hope this as better circumstances just away. The more the numbers decline the more your mind goes into panic mode for Obito. Obito is incredibly strong but it's not like he's immortal.

You sit up covering your bare chest with the sheets. Sigh you look around to see his mask gone.

"He atleast could have taken me with him this time."

It was the door opening that caught your attention.

"I thought you didn't want to be involved with things like what we do." He yawns behind his mask.

He walks to you and sits infront of you pulling down the covers with a smirk.

You frown "well maybe one time won't hurt."

Obito takes off his mask and starts kissing you. You feel a shiver so you pull up the sheets over you making him wine.

You laugh "I'm sorry I'm disrupting your view I'm just alittle chilly."

Obito chuckles "Alright, get dressed. Deidara Senpai is going scouting for another Jinchuriki. We are going to."

You slid out of bed and reach for your clothes. Obito watches you carfully as you slip each piece of clothing on. You giggle.

"Why are you watching me?"

"Because your beautiful, every inch of you."

You blush at his words. "Your really to sweet. Thank you."

Obito puts his mask back on and grabs your hand. You grab your sword putting it onto you back and your mask.

"Come on Senpai is waiting."

Obito leads you through the corridor with your hand in his. Once you see the blonde up ahead you put your mask on.

"So, f/n is coming with us this time?"

Obito nods "yes, f/n will be a good girl."

You smirk but nod "I will be."

Deidara eyes you for a moment then nods "very well. Let's go hn."

As you all from jump tree to tree deidara fills you in on the mission.

"We are just here to observe. The Jinchuriki is the one tails. He is good with protecting himself."

You nod "do you know his name?"

"No. It's irrelevant."

You nod "age?"

"He's a teenager, he's also the Kazekage."

You look down. "So he's just a baby. It's sad. Most get the tailed beast sealed in them as a baby but they are all dieing at a young age."

"It helps if you don't think to into it." Deidara looks at you. As you jump a couple of more trees you frown.

"We are about to run into somone."

Hearing this deidara keeps going until he stops abruptly on a tree branch.

"Well what do you know, leaf ninjas."

Your eyes widen when you spot the familiar white haired man.

"K-Kakashi." You mumble out. Seeing you the ninjas draw their weapons. You look from all of them to see Naruto. Obito eyes both of them.

Kakashi looks from each of you.

"Akatsuki.."

You swollow hard.

Kakashi has always been good at spotting your chakra.

"We should just let them go." You tell Deidara.

Hereing your voice Kakashi looks your direction. "I know that voice.. F/N?"

You freeze knowing it's probably all over for you.

You feel it was time. You slowly remove your mask.

"It's been some time, my friend."

Kakashis eyes widen "your alive!? Y-you joined the Akatsuki?!!?"

You wince at the loudness of his voice.

"I was forced to join but I didn't fight it."

The other kids with him look confused except for Naruto.

"F/n Sensei! You betrayed your friends and that's not okay!"

You smile "you have grown Naruto."

Deidara clicks his tongue "Yeah yeah that's enough talk."

"I'm going to bring you back if it kills me." Kakashi says raising up his headband revealing his Sharingan. Sure it has no effect on you but it doesn't others. Obito gets infront of you protectively.

"I think you should walk away." He said snaps stick off the tree.

Is he going to beat them with a stick?? The heck..

He's Tobi right now, anything is possible.

Kakashi makes the first move but Obito counters it with a stick. You have to refrain from laughing. It's pretty funny though.

" unguard!"

Kakashi dodged the stick in Obitos hand. Truly it doesn't matter if it a stick the man wielding it is dangerous.

Deidara sighs. "I'll let him have his fun."

You lean on the tree. "It's actually pretty funny."

"That's Tobi for you.

Every time Kakashi tried to get close Obito would usher him back with the stick.

Deidara sticks his hand in his pocket for a moment then pulls out a paper bomb.

"Tobi let's go."

With a kick to Kakashi he flips back to you.

"Art is a bang!" Deidara throws his clay bomb and you three quickly dart the other directions. Once a decent ways away you sigh.

"That caught me off gaurd."

Obito tosses the stick he's carrying "He actually tried to take you."

Deidara laughs "Tobi good job at keeping him busy!!"

Obito bows "thank you thank you."

You laugh at the two dorks.

It was really funny.