Ch.36

The exams are already going on and you have come into a predicament. Deidara has Parrished in a fight. The ones  who are left in the Akatsuki is Zetsu Konan, Pain, Itachi, Obito, and Sasori. People are dropping left and right.

"I'm going for the one tail, stay here." Obito cups your cheeks and kisses you lips.

"Be carful."

"Always am. I'll always come back to you, I promise."

He kisses your forehead and walks out the door.

Konan and pain are sent on a similar mission and Sasori is on a mission of his own.

You sit on the bed and sigh.

"All this for what?.."

You lay down to take a nap since you have been awake two nights straight.

-In your dream state-

your back at the village with Obito by your side. You look down in your arms to see two infants. Your holding them both and you look tired. You come to realize these are your children and their twins. Obito looks like a proud father. Everything seems happy and right.
Your wearing the Uchiha crest.

This is a dream you wish could be true but you know it can't be.

You wake up with a start. You look around to see Obitos room exactly how he left it with you in his bed.

You touch your stomach as it growls.

"Food."

In your mind just a sandwich sounded good. You walk into the kitchen and look around. The only one around is Zetsu.

He walks to you. "F/n, you shouldn't go so long without eating."

You frown as you fix your sandwich.

"I'm not. I've just been restless lately."

Zetsu nods and smiles "I'm only looking out for you."

"Thanks."

Truthfully Zetsu creeps you out but he did save your Obito so you ow him a lot.

It took Obito days to collect what he needed. He came back with both one tail and seven tails.

You two just got out of the shower together and you can't help but take into count how far you have come.

Konan Hidan and Sasori can't be found your sure some epic battle has happened.

"Do you think they will ever return?"

Obito sighs "I have my suspicion. They are no longer alive."

"So what will happen to the Akatsuki?"

"I don't know. We have every tail but the eight and nine tails.  I'll go for them tomorrow. I know where the 8 tails is so it should be a easy take."

Your sigh and lay back onto the bed which is still a mess from your earlier session.

"Our sheets smell like sex."

Obito chuckles "I wonder why."