Ch.23

You and Obito walk out of your room hand in hand. You took a little longer than you should have but you and your husband wanted to enjoy your time together.

You walk into the lunch room just as lunch is served.

"Well look who it is~ Did she work you hard." Hiden says earning a scowl from your husband.

"If you must know Tobi was a really good boy." You tell him. Some snicker and others roll their eyes.

"Tobi, we must talk." Itachi says.

"Can it wait until after we eat?"

Itachi nods "very well."

"What's Pain cooking anyway? Is it edible?" Deidara asks with a frown. Konan glares at him.

Apparently Pains a really good cook.

Obito take a seat next to Deidara and you take a seat on Obitos lap catching him off guard.

Kakuzu looks around impatiently.

"It's one minute past time for lunch.."

"You want to complain or eat!" Pain says putting a pot of soup on the table.

"Oooh it smells so good!" You sniff the air.

"Wait until it's Kisames time to cook." Konan smiles like she's just said a joke.

"F/n how are you at cooking?" Itachi asks walking into the room.

"I can cook quite well actually."

"Where's the meat!" Kisame scowls at Pien. Pein gives him a deathly look.

"You will eat what I give you shark!"

You watch as everyone helps themselves. Obito takes your hand and sits you down in the seat next to him. You eventually poor yourself some soon. You take a bite.

"Oh my gosh this is so good!!"

You look at Obito who raises up his mask alittle to eat.

"Thanks. I'm looking forward to the meal you cook I guess." Pein says.

You continue eyeing your husband "I know a masked man who has trouble eating with a mask on too. Although he wears his mask to cover up his handsome face."

Your husband death glares you passed his mask playfully.

Dinner was finished quick and you are assigned to do the dishes.

You stare at the dishes filled sink.

"Not even a dish washer in here."

"That's why we have you." Your husband says wrapping his arms around your waist. His hands caress your hips.

"Now now, I have work to do."

"Tobi doesn't mind if you work on him instead."

Your roll your eyes and start washing.

"Are you going to sit there and watch me as I work.?"

Obito hops up onto the counter.

"Your a beautiful sight, I love watching you."

You blush softly "Awe~ honey~."

Obito chuckles and watches you closely.

"You wanna help?"

"It's not Tobis job it's f/ns."

"Worth a shot."