Ch.31

You were walking the halls when you hear some pretty epic coughing coming from Itachis office. You take it upon yourself to check it out. You knock on the door knowing not many bother Itachi when he's in his office.

You don't hear a come in instead Itachi swings open the door. His frown softens when he sees it's you. Truth is a few of the members are lean on you because your Madaras wife. Happy wife happy life.

"F/n? Can I help you?"

You frown concerned "Actually I was more worried about helping you. May I come in?"

Itachi moves out of the way and let's you through. He shuts his door then turns to you.

"How long have you had that cough. It sounds underlining and severe."

"I've had it a while. Don't worry about me."

You sigh "Yeah I can't do that. Tell me what's ales you and it's quite possible I can fix it."

This peeks his interest.

Itachi sits down and tells you if his illness once he's through explaining you nod.

"I can heal your lungs. I've never done it before but I know I can do it."

"Do you specialize in ninjutsu?"

You look down sheepishly.

"No, it's the same concept though."

"I'd rather not. Unless you know alittle about my illness—"

"Itachi, my ability lets me heal all injuries and I don't have to be skilled in ninjutsu to heal you. It just doesn't work that way with me. I can give it a shot."

Itachi start to cough again.

"It's not constant so I can manage."

You sigh "let me atleast make you feel better."

You hold up your hand as it glows white. He doesn't say anything but nods. You stand up and press both hands above his lungs. Your healing technique begins working. You see him sigh in content.

Inner injuries take longer than outer but it's still at a fast pace. After a minute you stand back to see Itachi feeling a lot better.

"If it doesn't heal you it will atleast make you feel better. Thank you for opening up to me. I'll keep it between us."

You weren't sure if Obito knew but it's not your business to tell.

"Thank you."

You turn to the door but look back at Itachi.

"If you need me just let me know."

And with that you leave his office.

You continue your walk through the corridor until Obito swirls himself in infront of you.

"Are you crazy people could see you!?"

Obito chuckles "I keep a good eye out f/n. No one's around. He steps from his portal to infront of you.

"Come with me?" He offers you his hand.

You gently take it. "Always."

"That was cheesy."

"Shut it Obito."