Ch. 3

You and your team are practicing throwing shurikans. your quite skilled in this activity. Aiha trained you well in combat so you won't have to use Kira's abilities as much.

"Wow f/n, you haven't missed one." Minato praises you.

You smile throwing another. "I have a great teacher. Aiha Sensei trains me without remorse. She wanted me to be skilled in combat so I didn't have to use K— my Kekkei genkai."

"I see, what is your Kekkei genkai?"

You frown "they both don't have a name. I can create rifts in time basically. I can make my own dementions and create things in the real world but that I haven't mastered yet. Makamis are descendents of creator gods.. it's a amazing gift to have but in the wrong hands it could be bad."

Minato nods "That's a powerful gift. It's a lot of responsibility. Did I catch that you have more than one Kekkei genkai..?"

You look around to see all eyes on you.

"Your my team mates and I think I should trust you so here it goes.."

Your not sure how Aiha will react to you telling everyone about Kira but their your teammates.

"So yeah.. that's who I am."

Rin and Kakashi look down taking everything you said in and Minato looks at you with his lips in a straight line.

"Again something powerful for a child to carry. You sure are quite the package."

You nod

"So you can heal others in less than 3 seconds? And you heal automaticity after getting injured?? That's so cool!!!" Rin says with sparkling eyes.

You smile softly "I can also regenerate body parts. Not just my own."

Rin takes you hands in hers "That's wonderful! I'm glad you told us, it's better to get things out in the open."

Kakashi looks at you "you have all that power yet you want to suppress it?"

You turn to look at him "for my safety, yes. Probably others too."

"It doesn't matter, she's still f/n" Obito says throwing a shurikan.

You look towards him. "I'm still me."

The conversation dies down and you all continue throwing shurikans. You told them everything that Kira could do and your clan abilities. Truth be told you are very powerful but you don't want everyone to know it.

"To be honest I've had nightmares where someone used me.. used Kira to destroy Konoha. It's a fear of mine.. to be used as a weapon. Genjutsu doesn't work against Kira's eyes and I'd never harm anyone.. I just.. I hate those dreams." You look down at the Shurikans in your hand.

Your teammates look at you with sad eyes.

"You never told me about that.." Obito says. You look up at him.

"It's not something I'm very proud of."

Obito frowns "when you have those nightmares you should come over to my house so I can be with you and your not alone."

You blush "O-Obito..Thank you."

"We are here for you f/n. All of us." Rin says. You look at Kakashi to see him nod.

"For a cursed child I'd say I'm pretty blessed."

Training ended a hour later and you watch Obito helplessly try to flirt with Rin. You eye the two.

I wish he looked at me that way..

I still think he likes you

Obito walks over to you.

"What's wrong?" You ask him.

"I asked Rin on a date but it didn't go that well, I don't want to be alone so do you wanna go out to eat with me? BBQ?"

You blush but then frown. "So I'm second best?"

Obito eyes widen "N-No that's not it!! I swear!!"

You step up to him. "Lucky for you as long as I'm with you I don't care what order I'm put in.."

You cover your mouth with a blush. Obito blushes. Kakashi and Rin have cleared out already and your stuck with Obito which your okay with.

"T-Then I'll be sure to put you first next time.." Obito scratches his cheek with his finger. You blush.

"I-I'd like that." You swifty kiss his cheek then turn around. "Let's go get some BBQ."

Obito is a blushing mess behind you as you walk ahead. He shakes his head then runs to join you.

It seems you two just had yourselves a small flirting session, good for you.