Chapter 4

Hanni's pov:

I was so mad at Y/n. I don't even know why. Why did she have to hook up with Chaewon when she tried to play the good girl role in front of me.

I know I messed up too, I was lecturing her not to ditch me when I was the one to ditch her. Maybe we're both assholes.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. My mother will open the door, I don't have the energy to do that.

I have both a fever and I'm also on my period.

After a minute of the ring sound I heard my mother talking and laughing with someone, it was probably dad, maybe he forgot his keys again.

I am here, having a fucking mental breakdown and my mom is laughing with dad.

*Pong pong* must be my mom, maybe she brought me food.

"MOOOOOOM WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?" I asked frustrated and hid my face under the pillow.

"It's not mom." A voice I didn't wanna hear said from behind.

"Why the heck are you here traitor." I said still not looking at her. I'm too tired and angry to face her.

"I wanted to apologize, after the call with you I called your mom and she told me you'd skip classed because of your fever. I'm gonna skip too if it means you're okay." She said and sighed.

I felt a weight on my bed, then I knew she was sitting there.

"Idiot, I can't stay mad at you knowing I also fucked up." I said and dizzily got up to face her.

She quickly moved closer to me and cupped my face. "Huh Han, why are you red?" She curiously asked me.

"It must be the fever Y/n." Yeah... The fever... I said and groaned in pain. Hell, my cramps are killing me.

"Does your stomach hurt or something? Do you want me to bring you a heating pad?" She asked worriedly and took out of a plastic bag some pads.

"No but can you rub my stomach? It hurts like fuck." I asked for a favor.

She didn't even hesitate. She pulled up my hoodie and got some gel  cream from the counter.

Then she gently rubbed the cream on my belly.

"It's so cold what." I folded my hands and pushed her away.

"I'll warm it up for you." She calmly said before warming the cream up with her hands.

Then she gently rubbed my stomach again, it was such a pure action, heart flattering to say at least.

Y/n is not the kind of person to take care of people. She doesn't take care of anyone but me.

"I love taking care of you." She nonchalantly confessed.

"Why?" I asked relaxed.

"Because you're such a baby. I love being affectionate to you. You're the only person bringing this side of me. After my parents' death, the only one who took care of me was you. I love you for that." She looked at me straight in the eye.

"Y/n... That's actually so cute." I said and got up.

"Do you feel better now?" She asked.

"No, I don't, I wanna cuddle." I pouted.

She got into my bed and spooned me while we watched YouTube videos.

"For a playgirl, you're really sweet." I confessed.

"You know, being a playgirl isn't my whole personality." She said and pulled me closer.

"Remember when my mother made us sleep on the same bed and we ended up waking up every two hours because one would take the bed and one the floor?" She asked and we laughed.

She's for real my ride or die. No kidding. I'd go whenever she'd tell me she wants to go.

"Hey Y/n, wanna have a sleepover with the others when I get better?" I asked her.

"Sure, we could arrange that." She replied.

The silence was LOUD after this conversation.

Y/N's pov:

It feels good to be connected to your best friend. Tomorrow is our band's practice, I guess we either gotta cancel or do it without Hanni.

Even though everything seemed normal, the air still felt thick. I just couldn't bring myself to ask her what was wrong. She would tell me when she felt comfortable.

A few minutes passed and we were watching some K-pop group variety shows. Damn, Blackpink's Rosé will always be my gay awakening.

Then Hanni suddenly turned off her phone and she seemed like she would drift off to sleep. I just let her...

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time.

"For what?" We said at the same time again.

Then she turned to face me.

"I'm sorry okay? I was the one who begged you not to ditch me and I ditched you the same minute we entered the party. Also I'm sorry for acting like an asshole on the call. I guess you hooking up with someone while we were supposed to be in this together made me jealous." She confessed and closed her eyes. The fever is bad I fear.

"I'm also sorry PhamPham. I had every intention to stay with you. Of course I would talk with Chaewon but the way you went with Sullyoon and had more fun with her made my blood boil..." I also confessed.

This has always been our thing. We never stayed mad at each other for more than a few hours. We're honestly such green flags for talking things out.

Author: this sudden jealousy was totally a friendly thing🗿