Chapter 19

Y/N's pov:

What the heck... Why am I in Hanni's bed?

Oh right, I got drunk and slept over. God I wish I didn't do anything stupid yesterday. I can be reckless when I'm drunk.

I turned around to Hanni being asleep facing the other side.

It was so hard to get up from the bed. It must be early since she's not up yet.

"6:00" fuck... How many hours of sleep did I get? 6?

I tried to get up as quietly as possible so I don't wake Hanni up and went to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom and threw some cold water on my face cause why the fuck do I look like that.

Then I silently passed from Hanni's room and checked if she was still asleep so I could wear my clothes.

I wore whatever I could inside of her room and if anything made noise, I wore it at the bathroom.

One thing I know for sure is that dad is awake. I can her his cup of coffee hitting the glass table.

"Oh, Y/n, you're up already?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, my head was killing me every time I was turning around and I lost my sleepiness." I replied and rubbed my eyes before sitting next to him on the couch.

"Serves you right. Why did you drink on a school day? Did you get rejected or anything?" He scolded me like mom did yesterday.

"Not you too... No one rejected me! In fact, I did reject someone. But the thing is that I should probably take it easy while drinking alcohol."

I replied recalling how I thought I was immune to getting drunk because I was fine after the first 2 drinks.

"You were kind of funny. You let Hanni carry you around like a puppy following its owner." He said with a giggle.

Okay why did this sound like it had double meaning.

"Uh the only thing I hope is that I didn't do anything idiotic when you left. I feel like I have done something that I'll regret." I said having a bad feeling.

"Why? Did you kiss my second daughter or anything?" He asked with a side eye but it was one of the positive ones.

"Uh... No, I don't think so at least." I replied honestly.

He shifted a little his position where we could have a conversation face to face.

"You know, jokes aside. I trust you with Hanni. When you were younger actually, we used to joke around with your parents about arranging a marriage." He chuckled.

"So what you are implying is that... If I ever take a liking to Hanni, you would be okay?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I'd be okay, if not helping you out win her over." Then we both giggled.

Wait... Why am I even talking about dating my best friend?(Dumbfuck alert y'all)

If anything, I should be the first to be happy with her going out with people. But I'm not.

We looked at the stairs and then a sleepy Hanni rubbing her eyes but when she saw me she looked away.

"Good morning sweetie. How was your sleep?" Dad asked while looking at his newspaper.

"Messy." Hanni replied with an almost groan.

Then she sat on the kitchen table, the next thing I could recognize was the sound of the coffee machine.

"Y/n, go make a coffee for yourself too, you don't wanna fall asleep during classes." Dad reminded me, knowing how easily I fall asleep.

I started going to the kitchen when suddenly Hanni yelled in what sounded like panic "No! Don't come here! I- I'll make you a coffee!"

Hanni's pov:

I can't face her after what she did at night.

Not because I was bothered. I mean of course I was bothered but I dreamed about her.

I wanna be honest. That dream was wonderful. It just made sense to be with Y/n in that dream.

Y/N's pov:

What's taking this coffee so long? I'm gonna go there.

When I reached the kitchen she was spaced out completely.

The water was boiling and she was staring at the wall with a pout and her hands on her face while I sighing.

"Are you having a staring contest?" I whispered and startled her.

"Why are you here I told you I'd be making your coffee." She rolled her eyes.

"It's been a year mommy." I mocked the TikTok sound that has been going around for a while.

"S-stop." She said and quickly started making my coffee.

"Now that I'm here I might as well make it for myself, I don't wanna bother you." I went behind her.

Without noticing my hand locked on her waist.

She almost dropped the cup she was tryna get from the cupboard by the sudden contact.

Why is she so nervous...

"Damn, why are you avoiding me so much?" I asked with a face when she avoided my hand.

"I'm not avoiding you... I'm just trying to focus." She replied without looking at me.

"It's a coffee, not chemistry." I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen.

I hate it when she's distant. What did I ever do. (YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER STOP MESSING WITH HER FEELINGS)

"Good morning everyone!" Mom greeted us cheerfully.

"Honey why didn't you wake me up? The kids are up early." She remarked and pecked dad's lips.

I wish I can have a love like theirs. They've been married for decades and still happy as ever.

"I didn't wanna bother you love, you were tired." Dad replied with a smile and stopped reading his newspaper.

"Y/n, are you okay now?" Mom asked me and caressed my hair.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." I replied.

Then I continued.

"By the way, thank you both for making time for my dumbness. I really appreciate it." I said honestly.

I might seem like an idiot but I also have my fears.

It happens a lot lately for young women to get raped or kidnapped. If it weren't for Hanni's parents, I would probably stay on a road alone and unsafe.

"Aw Y/n, you know we always got your back." Dad said and patted my head.

Autor: Hanni... What do I smell? Ohohoh love