Chapter 12

Y/N's pov:

Since I returned home I've been miserable. The only thing I did was study.

In the end if I don't have talent I'll just focus on music.

I put on my favourite playlist and went to shower.

While putting the hot water in extinction because I've used more hot water than Nile river has, I kept thinking about today.

How can Hanni be so cyclothymic. I swear one moment she says she doesn't wanna lose me and then, she acts like a jealous girlfriend.

But if we ignore what happened with Hanni, today has been nice.

I mean, date with a pretty woman, quite flattering that she wanna try me.

Now, thinking about how I came out to Hanni when we were 13, I've been really lucky with the ladies, unlike her.

Flashback...

"So um Hanni, I think I have a small crush on someone." I said with my head down low.

"Oh? It must be Jungwon, you guys have been talking non stop." She said and looked at me seriously waiting for an answer.

"Uh well... You'll be surprised." I kept being skeptical if I should tell her or not.

"Come on Y/n, we've known each other for 13 years, I won't judge your mediocre taste." She chuckled.

"It's a girl." I said almost whispering.

"Huh? A girl? Like as in girl girl?" She asked surprised.

I nodded slowly my head afraid for her reaction.

Then she went in an O face. "BITCH WE TWINNINGGG" She said excited.

"WHAT" I replied in disbelief.

"Tell me everything about that girl." She said and came closer to my phone, to show her the texts.

Now...

Nothing ever happened with that girl, I don't even remember her name clearly.

But time passed and I quickly started getting tons of confessions around school.

I didn't need to come out since I knew that everyone had seen me flirting with several girls.

And soon came also my first kiss. I had asked a friend of mine then, to teach me how to kiss.

Now I almost have a master degree.

I exited my bathroom and decided to check my Instagram for a while.

While scrolling I noticed that Hanni had posted a story around an hour ago.

It was the scenery of a rooftop, with two hands next to each other, but not holding each other.

I tried to keep my cool but I couldn't this time. She makes me so angry. Going on dates while being like that to me,her best friend. (Right... Best friend.)

I got a glass of water that I had near me and shattered it to the wall.

Then I kept my head in my hands while sitting on the corner of my bed.

I was so angry that I didn't noticed the cut in my finger.

When I finally noticed it, I went to the bathroom to clean the cut and out a bandage on it.

Then I texted our groupchat. Tomorrow it's Sunday, they'll come around.

I know I told them to meet up next week, but my friends usually distract me from my problems.

Y/n

Girls, tomorrow come over at mine?

All

Sure.

I was surprised that even Hanni replied. Wasn't she busy with her dreamy perfect date.

Why do I even care anyways? Can she not have a life outside of me.

But to be completely honest, I missed her like crazy. It's been hours and we haven't even talked. The first time this happens in years.

I'm disappointed in me. We both are stubborn as fuck,. but she's more. So I need to talk to her first.

Then I got a message from her suddenly.

PhamPham<3

I know we haven't talked since today in the morning but I got a question.

Y/n

?

PhamPham<3

Can I bring Sullyoon with me tomorrow? She saw the messages.

Y/n

Why did she see the messages? Was she sitting on your neck?

PhamPham<3

Y/n... Come on, don't be like that. Just give me an answer for now.

Y/n

Whatever, tell her to come, but don't expect me to act civil.

PhamPham<3

You owe me since that party, time to fulfill my wish. Be nice please.

Y/n

Yeah.

I literally pulled an all nighter playing boxing in my gym.

Yeah, my house is quite big. My parents were kinda rich. My house has a big kitchen,a big bathroom, our living room, a dinner area for when we had guests, a gym, a bedroom for me and my parents's one.

I've locked the door of their room, no one is allowed to go there. Their things will remain untouchable.

Back to working out, exercising has been a great escape from my problems so far. I could work out for 2 hours straight. With anger, but I'd end up having a great result.

Of course after working out I was knocked out, so I showed once again.

It was 6 in the morning. The hour I usually get up at school days to do my routine. Another shower,skincare,hair, makeup, outfit, take some time.

I may have pulled an all nighter but it's never too late to be productive.

I decided to keep studying for my exam tomorrow. Which by chance, I share with Hanni, great.

Author: this was a more Y/n centered chapter, to know how our character copes with anger and more... Y/n has TERRIBLE anger issues. Don't worry Y/n, your author has them too.