Chapter 29

Third person's pov:

Y/n was waiting outside of her car, wondering if Hanni could guess the date.

"Hi Y/n!" Hanni said and kissed the other's cheek.

"Hi hun." Y/n greeted.

"Hun?" The girl questioned with a smile.

"Uh.. Han! From Hanni?!" Y/n exclaimed surprised by her own words.

Hanni's pov:

I didn't wanna admit it but honestly, I loved that Y/n called me hun. It was cute seeing her flustered.

We got in the car and I kept nagging her to tell me about the date.

"No shortie, you're not getting the answer out of me. You need to make your brain work a little." She briefly looked at me before focusing on the road again.

"At least give me a hint! Am I supposed to get in your head?" I complained.

"I told you to dress comfortably! This is a hint that I'm not taking you on a fancy restaurant for some movie cliche dinner." She rolled her eyes per usual.

I started questioning more later, that we were on the top of a hill.

"Have you ever been stargazing?" She asked me with a sparkle in her eyes.

"There are not even any stars, it's still afternoon." I told her and she got out of the car.

"Yeah but there are gonna be in an hour. In winter, it's already starry by 8pm." She remarked and looked at the view.

"Have you brought many girls here?" I asked her with a side eye. Half teasing her, half being for real.

"You're the first one, be proud." She said and came closer to me and hugged my side.

"Impressed. I didn't have you for the romantic date kind of gal." I commented and she went to the back of her car.

She opened the trunk and got out a convenience store bag.

"There are many snacks in here. We're covered for at least 4 hours." She gave me the bag and returned to the trunk.

"4 hours? You know my parents want me back home sometime." I chuckled.

"They trust me, unless you told them you're not with me." She side eyed me.

Hmmm... We can have fun with that.

"I actually told them I'm with Sullyoon. They think she's my girlfriend." I told her and looked for a reaction.

For a moment she held her breath. Then took out her phone and started texting someone before replying with a plain "oh."

She's getting jealous. I love it.

"Y/n/nnnn, my parents asked me if you wanna come with us to Australia tomorrow." I asked her and wrapped my arm around hers.

"No, take Sullyoon with you. I'm irrelevant." She replied and rolled her eyes while unwrapping her arm.

"Are you dumb or what?" I stopped the prank. This girl really thinks I'd choose anyone else over her.

She just hummed and went back to the car leaving me alone.

Dayum, did I upset her that bad?

I went to the car too and got inside.

"I thought you'd need some time there, you know to call your girlfriend and tell her that you're going together." She started.

"And let's not forget the "don't speak to me, ever again." She mocked.

"You're an idiot." I simply said before leaning in her face.

"You're not doing anything." She avoided me.

"Shut the fuck up, I was kidding. They know we're together now." I said again and this time, I grabbed her hoodie to make sure she wasn't getting away again.

This time she didn't protest, instead, she locked her arms around my neck before kissing me.

I was trying to be the one to kiss her but I'm not complaining either.

"Was that enough proof?" I asked her and wrapped my arms around her neck too, we were just staring at each other.

I caught her licking her lower lip before answering. "No... I think we should try again..."

I didn't need anything else,I did whatever I wanted to do. The once gentle and quick peck turned into a hot and messy make out session.

Lost in the moment, we didn't notice that the stars were already starting to show up.

When we pulled away, she suddenly got out of the car again.

"Yah! Did you regret this?" I asked frustrated, knowing her, she probably regretted that make out already.

"Never!" She replied a little loud for me to hear at the front seat.

She then got in the car again, this time with a big blanket.

"Lower your seat please." She ordered and showed me how to do it with her own one.

We both kind of layed on our seats. Now they were more of a bed.

She pulled the blanket up to our level so it could cover us both.

"Should I get the snack bag?" I asked her and tried to get up but she stopped me.

"I'm doing that." She got it and we started picking the one we wanted to eat first.

Some time passed, some chill music, small talks and giggles.

It felt so right, even sitting in the silence with her would be comfortable.

"I forgot to ask you... Do you want to come with me to Australia? Or do you prefer me calling Sullyoon?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Now... That's a nice way to manipulate me into getting in the plane with you. But sure, I'm in." She replied and wrapped her arm around me while playing with my bangs.

"I know it's a little late notice but, you know it's better than nothing." I added and she nodded in agreement.

"The stars are so pretty." She commented and noticed some patterns created between them.

"Yeah, I always thought they were better than the moon." I agreed and then again... Silence.

"You know... There's this one video out. What are we doing about it?" She asked suddenly.

Oh I definitely knew which video this was about.

I took a deep breath before responding. "Absolutely nothing, let it be there. I don't care."

The whole school would know by now that I'm making out with my best friend. Also, it doesn't even sound half bad to be making out with her on public view.

Some girls might even stop bothering her. And I'm just gonna hope that me and her aren't gonna be history after her birthday.

Author: readers who don't follow me, please check out the teaser for my new story! It's already out. I hope you keep enjoying my updates for every story.