Chapter 13

Y/N's pov:

"Y/n!" Hyein greeted me with a hug and came in. Apparently, she was the last to arrive.

Every one of them were already here. Yes, them too.

"Y/n, come on we wanna play games!" Minji said and grabbed my arm to get me to the living room. Hyein put her shoes aside and followed.

She greeted the others too and we were all seated. Others on the couch, others on the floor with pillows under their butts.

I was seated next to Haerin who kept grabbing my hand to keep me calm from watching Hanni and Sullyoon whispering and laughing alone.

"Guys, I suggest we play uno, but an alternative version! With teams." Danielle proposed.

"Oh yeah I've played that before!" I replied and she smiled.

"You know it's like the usual. Players from every team get eliminated and the last player, gives the win to their team." I continued and they all nodded their head.

"Exactly! But they can actually exchange up to 2 cards with each other to help their team." Dani added.

It took some rounds for some of the girls to understand the game and the pros, me and Dani were on the same team apparently. So not so good for them.

The teams were: Y/n, Dani, Haerin, Minji & Hanni, Sullyoon, Hyein.

Don't worry tho, we gave them 2 turns because they were a player less.

I mean the game was great. I tried not to pay attention to the lovey dovey couple on the couch. (Siri play Antifragile)

Were they actually a couple? Or am I trippin?

"Ugh, this isn't fair! Y/n and Danielle know the tricks! We're amateurs." Hanni whined.

"Deal with it." I shortly replied and didn't look at her, instead I just exchanged a card with Minji and eliminated Sullyoon. Take that.

"Guys, this is boring. Why don't we add some spice to it?" I asked.

"Like what?" Sullyoon asked back.

"Like... The losing team doesn't get to pick the game we're playing next." I smirked knowing it would be a great chance to choose whatever we want.

"Deal." Hanni said while kind of glaring at me

I tried not to laugh. She's tryna glare while looking like a baby.

After playing for what seemed like forever, I was the only player left and my opponent was my adopted daughter Hyein. I just feel the need to protect her even though we're the same age. (let's act like all of them are 18, I'm not planning explicit scenes with minors.)

"Aaaand out." I said and gave my last card.

"YAY!" The other girls from my team cheered, I could see Hanni rolling her eyes, again.

Then Haerin spoke "we gotta have a meeting now! girls turn around!" she said with smile and our team formed a circle to think of a game.

"Truth or dare?" Minji proposed and we all shook our head in disagreement.

"Simon says?" Haerin proposed and I widened my eyes before shaking aggressively my head.

"We gotta play Spin the Bottle!" Dani whispered.

"Huh? We gotta kiss each other?" Minji asked.

"Yeah, no strings attached, we're friends. I don't think someone can change their feelings for the other by a kiss." Dani stated.

"But to make everyone suffer let's make a rule. The kiss must have the duration of 3 seconds." Haerin showed her usual smirk.

"Then we might as well make out." I said ironically.

"Come on Y/n, it will be fun." Minji took their side.

To be honest, my problem wasn't that I had to kiss anyone that the bottle landed, but I didn't wanna see Hanni kissing Sullyoon.

"So... Did you decide?" Sullyoon asked.

"We did." Minji replied.

"We're playing Spin The Bottle." I said with a monotone voice.

Hanni's face then lit up. She must want to kiss Sullyoon...

I guess if the bottle lands on one of the girls, I can kiss them too.

The first to spin was Haerin and it landed on Minji. She seemed surprised and pecked her lips for 3 seconds.

The others didn't seem to mind the rule so we proceeded to use it.

When 3 seconds passed they both pulled away and looked with a face "ew what" and started wiping their lips. Funny.

Some others did that too until it was my turn to spin. I spun the bottle trying to make it land at anyone but Hanni.

Of course luck has never been by my side though... So I do have to kiss her.

She got up and went to the center nervously.

I did too, that's what the game says. On the center. The others seemed astronized. Do they know something I don't?

"Calm down... It won't be the first time we kiss anyway." I whispered to Hanni as she trembled.

Flashback...

"Y/n, I need to ask you a favor." Hanni said slowly as we were sitting on my bed.

I took my eyes off my phone and nodded my head, meaning that she could continue.

"So... We're 14 years old... That means that most people our age have had their first kiss... Including you!"

"Where is this going PhamPham?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Can you teach me how to kiss? I don't wanna be someone's worst kiss in the future just because I don't know how to kiss." She pouted.

"So... You want me to steal your first kiss, so someone else can enjoy your lips in the future?" I asked.

"That's right."

"Well, okay, I don't see why not. Thank you for trusting me enough with this." I said and went closer to her.

"Thank you Y/n." She nervously said before I put our lips together.

Now...

"Let's get over with it." She said and pulled my waist to get closer to her, while her hands landed on my neck, not allowing me to escape.

Hanni's pov:

I don't know what I'm doing. It's my instinct guiding me that Y/n is the first person I kissed and I'd prefer kissing her rather than someone else.

I quickly attached our lips and she seemed surprised but closed her eyes. She did not kiss me back though.

She seemed too shook to kiss me back. I find it kinda funny to be honest.

Then we sat down and everyone else seemed calm except for Y/n, who was the one calming me down a while ago.

The game went on funny, no serious business, thank God.

Author: Y/n, something happened to you bro? Care to explain?