Chapter 21

Y/N's pov:

The baking class was really bland for me to be honest, I'm more interested in main dishes rather than desserts.

But watching how happy it made Hanni to be there together, I tried to enjoy it or at least seem interested.

"Y/n, we're ready to order." Danielle reminded me.

"But Hanni isn't here yet, can we wait for a few minutes?" I asked them while looking at the seat next to mine.

We were currently at the pizza place the girls wanted to go today. It has a nice cozy atmosphere, perfect for the winter.

Hanni was late though. Did anything happen? I'll just text her.

"Don't worry Y/n, Hanni told us to order for her, she went somewhere." Haerin reassured me and we ordered a special pizza with 12 pieces.

If she was coming, I wouldn't have to worry so I didn't bother to text her. I'm still curious though, where is she.

"Heeeeey sorry for being late." She greeted the girls behind their seat. They all turned around to greet her and then I patted the seat next to me for her.

She sat next to me with a smile. "Hey there, thank you for that." She said referring to the seat.

"Anything for you." I replied with a smile and the others started looking at each other.

"Y'all I prefer my pizza sugar free, don't you agree?" Hyein asked the other girls with a smirk and they all nodded.

I looked down, trying not to respond something I'd regret.

I looked at Hanni who was checking the drink menu...Her face looks perfect.

From her bangs falling down, her eyes cute with a sparkle that makes you wanna squeeze her, her pretty nose and her lips. She had those lips you'd dream of at night.

"Y/n? You okay?" She asked worried.

"Uh? I'm good...?" I questioned unsure of what she meant.

"I mean are you feeling alright? You're red." She pointed out and suddenly pressed her lips on my forehead.

"Your temperature is normal..." She continued.

"Hello ladies, here is your order... A special pizza for our special first customers!" The waiter said and served our pizza on the center of the table.

"Mister, could we order some drinks?" Hanni asked him politely.

He took out his notebook and took the order from her and the rest of the girls. I'm drink free for tonight.

He was nodding at every order from the girls and before leaving he looked at Hanni and spoke.

"You must have come now... I would've remembered such a lady like you when I took the order before."

Was he flirting?

When I started getting a little nervous by how Hanni would react I felt a hand touching my knee.

"Uh yeah I came a while ago..." She replied with an awkward smile.

When he finally left we started giving away the slices of the pizza equally 2 every one of us.

When the pizza touched my plate I started putting away my mushrooms and Hanni did the same with the green peppers.

"Why didn't we order one without these if you guys didn't like them?" Danielle asked us while she watched us putting away the ingredients.

"Because I eat the peppers that Hanni doesn't like." I said and put the peppers on my pizza slices.

"And I eat the mushrooms that Y/n doesn't like." Hanni said and with a fork she transported my mushrooms to her pizza slices.

"And then they say romance is dead." Haerin dramatically said and the others started fake crying.

"This is the way I want someone to love me." Minji said and wiped her fake tears.

"S-shut up, idiots." Hanni said and ate her slice.

Of course he had to come again. But this time with drinks and the receipt.

Minji took a look at the receipt before he could leave and asked "isn't there a drink missing?"

"Yeah, the lady's drink is treated by me." He said and looked at Hanni while slipping a piece of paper to her.

We were all awkwardly observing them when Hanni looked around nervous and then replied.

"Uh no need to treat me, I have a... A girlfriend! I'm not interested." Then her hand grabbed my knee again.

"Oh I'm sorry... I didn't wanna make things awkward." He said and looked between us.

I decided to tease Hanni a little and wrapped my free hand around her.

"I'm actually used to people hitting on her... I don't blame them. She's stunning. But not interested."

I started lightly and ended the conversation with sass while combing her hair with the hand I had wrapped around her.

He bowed again and left with the note he tried to pass to her.

"That was fucking awkward." I commented and tried to take my hand away, but when I stopped feeling her hair, a hand stopped mine and put it again where it was.

Then I looked back at Hanni who gave me an innocent smile.

We continued joking around and the girls had their drinks... We payed and then we separated.

When I was about to leave a hand grabbed mine and I looked back.

"Can we walk together? I don't want you feeling alone." Hanni asked in a small voice.

"You don't need to ask." I said and we started walking away from the pizza place.

When I took her home we checked out hands and they were still connected.

They fitted each other. Αs if they were made not to leave each other. Like a glue was connecting them and it couldn't come out because it's already been there for a long time.

"So... We've arrived." I broke the silence and looked at the house out of awkwardness.

"We did..." She replied in a low voice and finally let go of my hand.

"Good night PhamPham." I greeted goodbye when I suddenly felt hands wrapping around my waist.

"Good night Y/n." She whispered in my ear that was on her level, since her head was on my neck.

Then she headed inside without looking back. What a night...

Autor: so um gays the story has started to get more interesting...