Chapter 15

Y/N's pov:

After many talks with the girls, I went to sign up for the 2 activities I wanted along with Hanni.

I ended up picking football while Hanni picked painting.

But of course, as I promised her we also picked baking, so we spend more time together while doing something productive.

She looked so happy to be doing something with me. I started training for football today!

The baking club hasn't announced dates for the opening yet but oh well.

I took Hanni home and then met up with Eunchae.

"So... How's it going?" I asked her.

"You know, the usual." She replied and took a sip of her drink.

We were currently at a cafe, you could say it was a studying date, but friendly.

"Hm... Doesn't seem really truthful." I suspected.

"Oh Y/n, you know more than anyone that learning 4 languages at once is a pain in the ass."

"True, but you'll manage. I believe in you." I patted her head and then we kept studying, each one her homework.

"Yah Y/n, you always avoid talking about Hanni these days." She raised her eyebrow.

"I don't have something to say about her. We haven't done something interesting together to tell you." I replied with a face.

Eunchae's pov:

"Is she with someone?" I asked her.

To be honest, I wasn't interested in Hanni. I was just fishing for Y/n's reaction.

At the sound of this question Y/n suddenly tensed up and sat more sharply on her seat.

Body language says everything she can't admit. She's jealous.

"Uh I don't think so." She replied in a monotone voice.

"Ah okay... I was just wondering." I stopped with this because I saw how she reacted.

We talked for a while about random things, made fun of some of the dms she gets and kept studying.

Y/n then took me home and with what seemed like she would pass by Hanni's house and then go to hers.

Y/N's pov:

On my way to meet Eunchae, I passed by a shop with drawing stuff and more.

I decided I wanted to get her a little something before the holidays, so she could test her skills and practice.

I wrote a note and then I wrapped them up in a box. I think I could do better with the note but whatever. She'll like it.

Practice with these! I started like that too, maybe one day you'll be as good as me<3

J.Y/n

Guess from where I'd go to her house. Her parents are still at work, I don't really know if she's asleep or not, so I don't wanna wake her up.

So I'll just go from the treehouse and if she's asleep I'll see her tomorrow.

We live around 10 minutes apart, so I was never bored enough not to go to see her.

I climbed from the treehouse and took a peak of her room. First, I could only see her bed, which was empty meaning that she was not asleep.

My eyes roamed around her room and I wish they didn't land on her as soon as I turned my eyes. She was there. Not alone.