Chapter 17

Y/N's pov:

After hours of endless classes, with just one break that I took advantage of to sleep I stepped out of the University to see Hanni waiting for me.

"Hey, can we talk now?" She asked like something had been bothering her.

"Yeah, sure. Wanna go back to my house? We can have a meal, talk,study and before I go to practice I could drop you off." I made an offer, I knew she wouldn't reject it by her smile.

Going back to my house was like a call for sleep but with Hanni here I couldn't do anything.

"Let's go lay down and order some food. What's your appetite?" I asked her and got a prospectus, out of my bunch that I pick up from my door every week.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't crave fried chicken." She said and gave me a knowing look.

"Hm me too, we're meant to be." I jokingly said.

"Yeah! Just joking, unless..." She smirked and jumped on my body on the couch.

"Get off me woman! You have a weird obsession with being on top of me." I smirked at the double meaning of it.

"Well... Maybe I like being in control." She fired back with a smirk.

Okay okay Y/n, you're not getting red by a comment from your best friend.

"Y/n, you either got a fever or you're madly blushing." She smiled with a suspicious face.

"No, you're just delusional." I replied and shoved her off me so I could order our food.

She started whining that I didn't love her and stuff. She's kinda cute.

"You don't love meeeeee, Y/n I'll go to Sully-" my blood started boiling before she could even finish the sentence.

I quickly put my phone away, leaving the order mid-way and used all of my strength to pull her on me again so she wouldn't say it.

When I did that she widened her eyes and stopped speaking for the next 30 minutes where I was just using my phone for a digital assignment and she just had her head on my chest.

Then the bell rang and we both got up to get our food.

In the end we decided to sit on the small table I had in the living room and eat while talking about whatever she wanted to talk about.

I had quite an idea what all this was about but I still need my confirmation.

"So... You know, yesterday I went home normally." She started. Here she goes...

"And then my parents called me to tell they'd be late."

"So I wanted to call you and ask you if you wanted to study with me, but I knew that you were with Eunchae already." She took a deep breath and continued.

"That's when I called Sullyoon... I also wanted to apologize for being an ass to her."

I just looked at her waiting for her to finish while nodding my head.

"She accepted my offer and came to my house to study... We talked for a while but I think she got the wrong idea."

Wrong idea? So the kiss was initiated by Sullyoon only? She didn't wanna kiss her?

"When we were studying... I freaked out about a test I had and started thinking of the worst scenarios ever. So she just kissed me. I don't know if it was to shut me up or whatever." She finished and looked at me for a reaction.

"Alright. Did anything happen after this?" I asked her oddly calm.

"Well yeah, I told her off and we haven't spoken since." She replied.

I was trying to hide my smile but my facial muscles aren't dead yet so she noticed it.

"I knew it'd make you happy." She rolled her eyes and took a bite of her chicken wing.

"Well yeah... Do you expect me to like you saying that you regret kissing me and liking kissing her? Hell nah." I sassed.

"Why are you so pressed about me regretting it? If we weren't best friends I'd think you're in love with me." She laughed.

"Me? Girl, I don't fall in love." I scoffed and ate my portion of fried chicken in silence with my best friend.

"Come on, I'll go change and I'll drop you off." I told her and checked the clock.

It's my first practice, I don't wanna be late like I'm usually everywhere.

I wore my practice clothes and went out. It's a simple deep blue.

My shoes new since my package arrived when I was at Dani's house and I saw them when I came here with Hanni.

"Did you dress up for me or do you always look this good?" She asked me eyeing me from head to toe.

"You're hot too." I replied honestly.

"Come on, I don't wanna be late." I said and grabbed my car keys. I dropped her off and went to the uni again, where the stadium was located.

"You must be Jeon Y/n. I'm your coach for the year. Taeyong Lee." He introduced himself and we made a handshake.

"Please go where the 2 girls are. We're still waiting for a few of your teammates." He gestured me to go to the other girls who were smiling.

"Hey, you're Y/n right?" The first girl said.

"Ohh the famous Y/n." The second one said.

I just giggled. "I have quite the name eh."

"You do indeed! I'm Yujin, the girl on your right is Rei." Yujin introduced.

Me and the girls had a friendly conversation until the rest of the team arrived and we started practice.

To be honest, I felt good doing a sport after years of working out at home only.

Of course, working out in my house will always be a comfort but socializing has never been my thing, so this is a big step.

Taking a look around the stadium, I noticed a girl standing next to the locker room and staring at me.

Of course I noticed the familiar face. I'm gonna talk to her when I finish this practice.

Autor: my girlies are finally starting to flirt, I'm a proud author.