Chapter 8

Hanni's pov:

"Y/n come on!!" I whined.

"I told you I can manage it!" She said and threw the pizza dough in the air to spin it.

She said that she wanna try being a little original.

And she did, she really did it without making a mess. It's impressive.

It's really impressive how she's such a talented person but the only people who see the real her are me and our friends.

All her hook ups are just for her body. She's hot but not that hot anyway... Why is everyone chasing her...

So what if she has the best abs I've seen in a girl? Also what if she has lips to die for? Does it matter? They don't want her personality.

"Hey PhamPham, come here, put the toppings while I put the settings in the oven." She said and went over to the oven.

"Uh Y/n, I think I need some help with the tomato sauce." I said and she came right behind me to help.

Her breath was touching my face, she was taller than me so she couldn't just reach my neck.

Her one hand was resting on my waist while the other one was guiding my hand, which had the spoon along with the tomato sauce.

I looked at her face and admired her facial features. Now that I think about it, she's indeed the prettiest girl I've ever seen. No doubt.

"Are you done staring at me?" She asked and made eye contact with me.

"Uh- uh Y/n, you got something on your face." I said avoiding the question and reached the corner of her lips to wipe the sauce that was here.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile and put some pepperoni slices and some bell peppers, along with the cheese and the bacon on the pizza.

Then she proceeded to put it in the oven while I was just staring at her.

"The pizza is gonna be ready in approximately an hour, wanna play some video games? I've got your favorite." She ate a slice of the watermelon they she cut earlier.

"Don't tell me, GTA 5?" I asked excited. (Bruh don't judge me, it's about a certain scene.)

"Duh, come over, the couch is way too comfortable to keep us waiting." She ran towards the best corner of the couch.

Of course I wanted that space too so we just started fighting.

"Just fuck off, I got here first." She said and tried to get me away from her.

"Since when did you get so clingy?" She sighed while looking at the ceiling. I just pouted and looked at her.

"Fine, just stay there. You're warm anyway..." She said lowering her voice at the second sentence. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Then we a controller since you can't play with 2 players on the same screen and started going around on the GTA world.

Suddenly Y/n was driving to the wrong road.

"Yah, Y/n, where are you going, aren't we gonna help our team with the missions?" I asked her confused.

Oh hell nah. She turned around and went directly to the strip club.

"You really left a mission for some virtual boobs?" I asked with a confused face.

"If only they were not virtual..." She said while staring agape on the screen.

"That's it, we're not playing GTA anymore." I said and got up from the couch to cover the screen.

"What the heck are you doing? No girl around me has these!" She said and chased me to the kitchen, where I was hiding behind the counter.

"Gotcha." She grabbed me by my waist and pinned me on the island.

"My sweet, little,cute Hanni..." She said before continuing her sentence. "If you ever cover the screen again I'll make you a pizza topping." She said seriously.

I was wide-eyed, I didn't know how to reply, her face was dangerously close to mine, so close that mine stopped. Must be the luck of breath this bitch causes.

Then after staring at me for a good 3 seconds, she burst out laughing.

"You should've seen your face. It was priceless." She said between her laughs and mocked how my face was some seconds ago.

"Ugh I hate you, but I'm hungry, so I just have to wait for the pizza." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you have a weird obsession with baking... So why don't we join the baking club on our university? Sooner or later we'd be forced to join 2 clubs at least." She said and I was shocked.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! When are we signing up?!" I asked excitedly.

"Hm, let's go on Monday to the dean's office. He'll know for sure the dates of applications." She replied and googled our university's website to see if there was an announcement.

"What's the second club you're joining?" I asked her curious.

"Probably a sport. Either football or basketball. What about you?" She asked. (Y'all there will be a scene following this choice. So... Football or basketball for our player?"

"I'm really keen on painting, I got jealous of you." I teased her. But for real, right now I don't even know how to make a circle without messing up.

Plus that I've always been jealous of Y/N's decorations. She has her paintings around the house.

"I knew it!" She said and came closer to me.

"If you just wanted me to use my talent to make something for you, you could've just asked silly!" She said with a teasing smile and pinched my cheeks.

"Yah stop ittt." I whined.

"I love your cheeks, so much that I wanna kiss them." She stared at me and kept pinching them, probably not realizing what she said at the moment.

"Do it." I dared her.

"Do what?" She asked confused.

"Ugh nothing Y/n, leave it." I rolled my eyes and went to check on the pizza.

Author: I need to make so many chapters till my favorite moments.