Chapter 31

Hanni's pov:

"Y/n~" I mumbled again and again trying to wake her up.

Our plane had almost arrived and Y/n was still asleep.

I was hoping we'd get some time during this flight but she fell asleep immediately.

"Y/n~ baby wake up." I mumbled again and she groaned.

Look at her needing the nickname to react.

My parents were 3 rows in the front so they couldn't see these apparently.

Without realizing I was staring at her while smiling.

"Did we arrive?" She asked sleepily.

"We did, get up. You're gonna get stuck inside." I replied with a chuckle.

"Nah you're stuck with me, so we're gonna get stuck in here together." She said and got up to kiss my cheek while empasized the "we" in her sentence.

"How about no one gets stuck in a plane, we can enjoy our lives without turbulence." She added and rubbed her eyes.

FLIGHT TO SYDNEY HAS SUCCESSFULLY LANDED. PASSENGERS PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR BELTS AND WAIT OUTSIDE TO GET YOUR BELONGINGS. WE ASK YOU NOT TO LEAVE ANY TRASH ON YOUR SEATS. THANK YOU FOR FLYING WITH US.

"Hi kids. How was the flight for you?" Dad asked immediately when we got our belongings and we were walking with our luggages.

"It was fine, Y/n was asleep during the whole flight." I smirked and looked towards Y/n who roller her eyes.

"Come on, don't be mad at me. I was tired okay?" She asked with a face.

"Y/n don't listen to Hanni. She's acting like she doesn't fall asleep in a minute if she isn't with you." Mom patted Y/n's head and fixed her bucket hat with one movement.

"Maybe she'd be asleep but something was distracting." Dad added and looked between me and Y/n.

We both awkwardly chuckled at the comment knowing damn well I didn't sleep because I was staring at her.

Then silence hit us and we took a taxi to arrive to our house.

We didn't need to book a hotel, we had already spoken with my grandparents and they'd give us the keys for our beach house.

We soon arrived in front of a beautiful house. I immediately got outside and run towards the door where grandma and grandpa were waiting with smiles on their faces.

"Aww Hanni, we missed you so much. You haven't grown an inch!" Grandpa said and kissed my forehead.

"Ah we missed you so much." Mom and dad approached my grandparents to hug them while Y/n was awkwardly standing behind them.

Am I a bad person if I say that she looks cute like that?

I quickly ran towards her and spoke for her.

"Granny, gramps do you remember Y/n?" I asked with a smile while holding her hand to get her in the front.

"Ah yes! We've talked once on facetime." Grandma replied with a smile while looking at her up and down. Or should I say, admiring her.

"Hello." Y/n said in English and let go of my hand when grandma pulled her in for a hug.

"Y/n! You're so tall! The opposite of Hanni." Grandpa replied and we all laughed.

"Thank you for welcoming me." Y/n spoke again with a smile.

Her English accent is so hot, if only we were alone now...

What?! No, no Hanni. You shouldn't have these thoughts yet.

I let go of these thoughts, which almost led me to touch the grass under our shoes right now.

I could feel Y/n was more comfortable now because she let go of my hand.

We got in the house and sat on the couches for a cup of coffee and some cold tea. I almost forgot it's summer here if it's winter in Korea.

"Y/n are you still at the same university as Hanni?" Grandma asked Y/n to include her in the conversation.

"I am yes. Still as passionate as I was when we talked on facetime with Hanni." Y/n replied and looked at me with a smile which I couldn't help but reciprocate.

"Hanni, you must have told Y/n that you're gonna share your room in the other house right? There are only 2 bedrooms." Dad asked to remind me of what I should've told Y/n, but I didn't.

Y/n's face was getting red little by little so she started coughing and looked down and mom quickly passed her some water with a worried look on her face.

If she knew she wouldn't be so worried.

"Thank you." Y/n politely thanked my mom and drank the water.

I can't anymore. Y/n sounds way too hot now.

I took my phone out and texted her.

Hanni

If you keep speaking English like that I'll make sure you get a full on bathroom tour.

Y/n♡

Lmao you're so cute
I just wanna kiss your face
And eat you out
What
Anyways

...

WHAT.

Author: this chapter's ending was questionable. But you liked it you hoes. I know what you are. Anyway this story is back alive :)