Chapter 30

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n sweetie!" Hanni's mom waved at me from their car.

We were finally leaving for the airport.

We decided to arrive there together, so they picked me up from my house along with some my luggage.

I opened the door to be greeted by Hanni. Who was the one sitting next to me in the car.

Then dad turned his head before speaking. "Y/n, ready to visit Australia?"

"I think so!" I replied with a smile and turned to look at Hanni, who was looking at me with her head cutely titled and a sweet smile.

"Hey there." I greeted.

"Hi." She greeted back and we wore our seatbelts.

The way to the airport was about an hour since it's in Incheon.

The only thing we could do to spend some time having fun was blast music in our headphones because Hanni's mom fell asleep on the way.

Her dad wasn't watching so I slipped my hand on her tight and just held her.

For a moment she tensed up and looked at the car's mirror to take a look if we were visible.

Then she put her hand on top of mine and locked our fingers together.

We both started blushing like mad people who were trying not to erupt.

Our date yesterday obviously did some progress. We had started a situationship which I didn't know how to stop now.

How can I confess my feelings to someone when I don't know how?

Then she took off her earphones and took one of my two airpods and wore it.

The song playing was "Ballroom Extravaganza" by DPR IAN.

We looked at each other and started jamming without saying a word.

"Stop banging your heads on the front seats and get out, we'll lose the flight." Dad said and opened our door.

On the airport we took some time to  look around the duty free shops and then mom and dad went away to check about our information and make sure there are no mistakes.

"We're alone now." Hanni smirked.

"Yeah we are." I smirked back and grabbed her hand. Then I started walking...

She kept asking where we were going and I wouldn't answer until her back met the cold wall of the private area in the bathroom.

Should I be doing that? This bathroom is disgusting.

She was looking at me with a confident look, yet her hips were shaking as my hands kept teasing her sides.

Hanni's pov:

Y/n looked at me as if she'd devour me.

Then she grabbed me and pulled me in a passionate kiss.

Someone would say I got butterflies in my stomach.

Then she broke the kiss for a moment and took a moment to look at my lips again before tugging her hands in my collar.

"Do you want me to stop?" Her voice was low and raspy.

As if it could be different in a public bathroom.

"Just the opposite, please." I said weakly.

It feels weird, it's only a kiss.

She nodded and pecked my lips slowly before pulling away again.

We looked at each other again and smiled before she pulled me into another yet loving kiss.

My fingers were sliding down the side of her face to her neck.

We stayed like that trying not to get caught.

"I love your lips." She whispered and licked my lips.

"They're yours, you know?" I asked and we giggled before she grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug this time.

"Mine." She said with a small smile, as if she was in disbelief of the sound of this.

We decided to go back to my parents and ruin the moment.

I can't understand, why did we have to ruin this if we had 2 hours till our flight?

I guess I should wait for the actual stay in Australia to have some fun with my Y/n.

Autor: aaaaand update