Chapter 27

Y/n's pov:

After that kiss with Hanni, we noticed everyone had left the stadium. So it was real. How long did that kiss take? Actually, it wasn't a kiss. We made out.

After pulling away, we just looked at each other with small smiles.

Then her phone had to ruin the moment by ringing like a fucking duck with asthma.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Uh what are you on?" She seemed confused.

I couldn't hear the conversation but judging by her face it was kind of serious. I got behind the seats to be near her.

"You did what?! Are you fucking insane?" She yelled angry.

This reaction was not really normal for her.

"Okay, I'll ask her. But don't fucking call me or speak to me again." She hissed and hung up.

"Y/n, did you drink that water?" She asked me.

"Huh? The wat- oh the one my teammate gave us." I remembered. She nodded.

"I just took a sip, why? Who was on the phone?" I asked confused.

"Oof. Thank God you didn't drink much. Sullyoon was on the phone. She confessed that she put something on your drink to make you feel sleepy and lose the game." She sighed and hugged me.

"She did what? Is that girl insane or something? That's why I felt sleepy after the break." I said with a disgusted and dissatisfied face.

"At least you're fine. You even scored." She reassured.

"You got a point but why is every person you go out with mentally ill?" I asked frustrated.

"What? You're mentally ill?" She asked and looked at me.

"No I'm not, I guess. Why?" I asked and made eye contact.

"Because I wanna go out with you." She stated and a smirk appeared on my face.

"In that case... Then, I'm sure I'm okay mentally. Go on a date with me?" I made the first move.

"I should check my calendar first... Shouldn't ruin my plans for a date, should I?" She asked sceptical.

"No! You should!" I defended myself and started tickling her.

"Stoppp! Okay okay, let's go on a date." She finally agreed.

"Can we make one condition though?" She asked and I nodded.

"We split the bills, everywhere." She strictly said.

"Knowing you you'll want to pay for every single thing." She added and I blushed out of embarrassment, cause it was in fact true.

"Now come here." She said before pulling me in for a kiss again.

I was gentle but long. Before I knew it, our tongues were dancing under the stars and the lights above the stadium.

"I love your lips." I stated and pecked her again.

"Yours aren't bad as well, I guess..." She teased me and cuddled close to my neck.

I bet she was freezing, it was cold as heck. We walked hand in hand to my car, where I insisted on taking her home since she's a stubborn little fuck.

"You didn't have to." She said before opening the passenger's seat when we were outside of her door.

"It would be unethical to keep you so much in a freezing cold stadium and then leaving you there." I smiled and she hugged me and kissed my cheek before saying goodbye.

When she left I just realized what had happened today.

"I love her..." I said nonchalantly.

Autor: a short chapter for today, I had no energy.