Chapter 36

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n, wanna go out tonight? To a bar or something. It's nice outside and it's also our last night here." Hanni suggested and hugged me.

"Yeah sure. A drink sounds just right if I am under your supervision." She laughed and we both remembered when I kissed her while I was drunk.

"Just cover the new hickeys." She advised and gave me her concealer before giving me one last kiss in here.

"Do I need to? They're gonna fade like the others on my collarbone. Weak." I teased her.

"Hey my parents are also on vacation with us, I wouldn't want them to see. Just wait till we go back home." Her threat felt more like a tease.

I got out of the room to reach the bathroom. I needed to fix my hair and cover these talked about hickeys while Hanni was getting dressed.

"Oh sweetie where you going there? If you don't mind, can I go in first? We were planning to ask you kids if you wanted to go to the beach for a night stroll and I wanted to fix my hair." Mom asked me.

"We can go at the same time. That's what I was planning to do too. And as much as both me and Hanni would love that, we already planned going for a drink. I'm sorry mom." I apologized, feeling bad for turning her down while she was so eager.

"Oh don't mind it sweetie! Get some alone time with your girl- friend! Your girl friend! I'm sure you hang out with both genders." She awkwardly noted.

Feels like she was planning to say something else but messed it up? Fishy.

Mom made her hair and quickly left me alone to do anything I wanted.

Just as I was to put some music, I got a text.

PhamPham<8

I miss your face so much omg

I smirked with a blush on my face. I'm so whipped oh my gosh.

"Y/n, Hanni is waiting for you. I'll drop you off at the center and we'll go to the beach." Dad knocked and spoke outside of the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and checked the covered hickeys before opening the door and revealing myself wearing a tight black dress with a leather jacket.

My hair was tied in a messy bun, making it hard for me to fix it again if needed. Let's just hope it stays still. I have to impress Hanni.

"There's the pretty girl." The latter commented and eyed me from head to toe.

"You both look beautiful. Now get in the car, let's make the most of our time tonight." Dad said and we sat in the backseat of the car.

Hanni was also wearing a dress, which was enough for me to smirk and get a mischievous idea.

Mom and Hanni were having a conversation while dad was focused on the road, since there were some dangerous turns.

When Hanni started speaking, I silently slid my hand up and down her thigh, trying to get a reaction out of her.

"Yeah! That's an amazing bar-" and slap. My hand got immediately slapped away with Hanni giving me a side eye, making me giggle.

"Who got slapped?" Dad asked.

"A mosquito! It was flying around and I slapped it with both of my hands to kill it. Bye bye mosquito." Hanni calmly explained.

I took out my phone and texted her.

Y/n

What a great liar, makes me wonder if you've lied to me before.

PhamPham<8

Right, like you can't figure out when I'm lying and when I'm not. My parents just don't know me as well as you.
And get your hands off me if you don't want them tied behind your head.

My heart fluttered at the image of it. Is that a kink? I guess Hanni really does make me realize things about myself.

When I stopped internally freaking out and my heart started beating normally, we had already arrived.

The center was beautiful. There were many coffee places that obviously turned into bars and clubs after a certain hour for the younger generations.

According to Hanni, the best place for us to go was called Premier.

It had both drinks and food and she was sure that I would love whatever I would get.

Mom and dad dropped us off and we found a table for 2 people in this massive place. It didn't take long for the waitress to approach us, as she was waiting on the entrance to greet the customers.

We sat across each other and took a look at the menu.

"Gosh Hanni the prices are insane, why did you choose this place?" My eyes widened when I saw the pricetags for a single cocktail with basic ingredients.

"Obviously because I don't want other girls to look at you at a bar. You look way too eye catching tonight." She smirked and made our legs touch as the waitress approach again to get our orders.

"I'll get the pornstar cocktail." I smiled politely at the waitress and she nodded before noting it on her phone.

When Hanni noticed that smile she stomped on my foot with her shoe, almost making me whimper in pain. She literally collected her whole strength in that.

"And I'll have the Turn Me On cocktail." The waitress nodded again before leaving out table.

"Turn me on huh? Gladly." I commented with a slight smirk. I looked at her and she was not having it.

"Why did you smile when she looked at you?" She asked demandingly.

"Come on! Don't be jealous! It was just a polite smile! I am no snob." I tried to touch her hand but she immediately dropped it.

"Smile at another girl again and you're staying in Australia with all the spiders."

"Why? Are we exclusive and I don't know it?" I pushed her to her limit. She looked so hot being mad and demanding that I wanted to see that over and over again.

"Let's be exclusive then. You're my girlfriend from now on. Full stop."

"Do I not have a say on this?" I asked trying to hide my smile.

"No, it's not like you'd deny me." That was the moment she finally broke a small smile.

"You're right. I wouldn't. It's official then, girlfriend." We both smiled lovingly.

And here I was foolishly thinking that this night couldn't be special.

author: they're gfs 🤭