Chapter 28

Hanni's pov:

Waking up and having in mind that I'm going on a date with the girl I love seems surreal.

No Jiwon, no Chaewon, no Jimin. Just me and her, spending some quality time, with no awkwardness and tension in the air.

I keep thinking about her lips. They're like an addiction. Once you try them, you keep craving them more and more.

"Hanni? Dear? What's the wide smile about?" My mom asked me on the door.

"H-huh? Mom?" I asked confused. When did she get in my room?

"Oh thank God, you're still with us. I've been here for a good 2 minutes and you're staring at the ceiling while smiling." She stated and then smirked.

"Did anything happen? Did you meet any "friend" of yours?" She asked me.

To be honest, I didn't wanna tell her about Y/n yet. It's too early, I don't wanna rush things.

"No mom, I just had a great dream and I was thinking." I scoffed and covered my face again with the duvet.

I had a dream that I slept with Y/n... It's honestly not something that has happened before but it felt... nice.

"Okay, anyways, we're visiting Australia for some days. Leaving tomorrow. You should ask Y/n to come along." She informed me and left.

Duuuuh, I sure do wanna go there with Y/n.

I got my phone to text her but she had already texted me.

Y/n<3

Hey! Wear something comfortable! We're gonna do something fun! It's a secret tho... Pick you up at 7!

Hanni

Hiii
I looove surprises!

Y/n<3

I know right!

Hanni

See you later xx

Oh shit I really did oversleep. It's already 12, I gotta meet Y/n in 7 hours, I can't get ready in so little time.

I need to do my skincare, take a bath,eat, work out... ARGH.

I should probably really not stress, it's just with my uhhh girl? No, my best friend. Still, we're best friends.

I've been thinking, I wanna confess in her birthday. She once said that she would find it pretty romantic for someone to do this for her.

Flashback...

"Can you imagine being rejected in your crush's birthday?" I asked Y/n. We were talking about that one girl who rejected the "popular guy".

"Right? I'd be so embarrassed if I were him." She replied and shook her head.

"Aw you know damn well you're not getting rejected by anyone." I pouted. Sometimes I wish she didn't get so many bitches.

"In my 17 years of living, I've been rejected once. By a girl in kindergarten, because we were both girls." She pointed out with a sad face. 

"I can imagine how the girl feels. That guy ruined her birthday." I said and continued writing my essay while she was searching for information about her project.

"I don't wanna sound cheesy, but is it bad that I find it cute and romantic? Like, it was kinda bad, but just the thought of someone thinking of me like that and confessing on my birthday sounds nice." She said and put her hand on the desk.

"I mean, only if I have feelings for that person too." She continued and started writing down her information.

"I knew it that deep down you don't like being a whore." I smirked and she punched my arm.

End of flashback...

Her birthday is in approximately 3 weeks! Enough time to get some progress with her and be sure I'm not ending up like that guy last year.

My phone started ringing, to my surprise it was a group call from the group called "Simpham".

That's right. The girls created a groupchat.

"What the heck? I was on my 7th dream." Haerin said immediately when I joined the call. I guess she just did too.

"Shut up. We need to gather information." Minji said and I could clearly hear Haerin groan.

"Uhhh what happened to hi... hello? How's it going?" Hyein asked in a sleepy tone.

"So we all overslept..." Dani concluded.

"Not me though, stay safe." Minji said before making me talk.

"Pham Hanni, you got some serious explanation to do bitch." She said sternly.

This was literally like a punch in my ear.

"Me? What explanation? About what?" I tried to avoid it, but with them it's no use.

"You should see the damn texts before the call, there's a video of Y/n's match on the team's official Twitter account." Haerin started.

"Yeah, in the end of the video it shows a 5 minute-ish make out session between you and the sleepyhead." Dani finished.

"AW HELL NAH-" I cussed and started searching Twitter for the video.

"Bro, there's the link in the start of the conversation. Do you think we created this group for shit?" Hyein asked.

These girls should get humbled.

I sped up the video to the last 5 minutes. Okay... It wouldn't be that bad if it was not displayed on the fucking super big ass screen of the stadium.

I started questioning, what if my parents find it?

Nah, they don't have Twitter. At least I'm safe from this side.

"Earth to the simp?" Minji asked.

"Okay, shut up. I'm gonna explain." I took a deep breath and told them everything.

From when I arrived to the stadium,to then kiss and everything... In general.

"The whole world knows these two wanna bang each other but them." Dani said from her line.

"Damn... I'm starting to feel offended." I remarked with a chuckle.

"Hey Hanni... What do you feel when you're with Y/n?" Hyein asked me and then a moment of silence passed.

"You know... She means that little tingly feeling you get when you like someone?" Haerin asked and I hummed.

"That's the common sense leaving your body." She finished the sentence and the others burst out laughing and adding +1.

"No cause now for real. Do you feel butterflies near her?" Dani asked more serious than the others.

"Fuck the butterflies, I think I feel the whole zoo." I replied frustrated still about the video thing.

"Good answer. We approve." Minji replied and abruptly hung up the whole call since she was the admin.

These girls are gonna end me...

Author: hey everyone, as you may or may not have seen, I'm planning another book. Yeah, another one. It's either Newjeans or Ive. 2 people have already said Newjeans... I'm waiting for the rest of y'all!