Chapter 32

Hanni's pov:

Mom and dad decided to eat lunch with my grandparents since we had a night flight and we were starving.

Y/n looks like a little sleepy shit but I still think about her text.

We kept texting and talking so no one would notice anything weird.

The fact that Y/n flirted by text while keeping a straight face ends me. I'm literally giggling and kicking my feet.

Y/n♡

I wanna go out, my feet went paralyzed.

Hanni

Serves you right.
I'm so bored, why are they talking about birds.

Y/n♡

I don't know but this shit is funny as hell.
By the way, stop touching my knee with your leg i'm getting red.

Hanni

You're so cute.
and I don't mean cute like I wanna pinch your cheeks, I mean cute like I wanna push you against a wall.

Y/n♡

STOP FR.
I'M SHAKING.

Hanni

Y/n. Listen to me.
You're agreeing to everything I say. Got it?

Y/n♡

Yes baby.

"Grandma, grandpa?" I asked and they both turned their attention to me while Y/n was still staring at her phone.

"Could I give Y/n a tour around? The weather is great." I asked and she gave me a side eye. SIDE EYE.

"Sure sweetie, you should give her a tour in our house too. We added some cool things around." Grandpa replied and flexed.

"Y/n? Would you like that?" Mom asked and Y/n looked nervous but replied.

"Uhh definitely! If Hanni is giving me a tour it's gonna be fun!" She smiled.

We both got up from our chairs and we started going inside without speaking, just looking behind because we didn't wanna get seen.

When we got some distance I grabbed Y/n's hand and went inside the bathroom.

I slammed the door and pinned her inside.

"So... You must really love exploring right?" I asked with a smirk.

"I- I do." She replied with a nervous voice.

"Your lips are so fucking kissable ugh." I said while tugging my hands on her t-shirt.

"You know they're also kinda lonely. Wanna fix that?" She asked and pulled me by my hips.

Of course I took this opportunity and kissed her.

She was so scared of getting caught in here that she was helpless. Just doing what I told her.

"Y/n, shirt off. I wanna give you hickeys." I demanded and she took off her shirt.

I started kissing her collarbone and she was fighting her own voice.

"With that voice, you could make me do anything." I mumbled in hopes she'd let herself moan.

"Hanni. N-not on the neck. P-please." She tried to speak between heavy breaths.

"Don't worry, not on the neck. But only where it's visible to me. Me only." I replied sucked on her collarbone.

Then she turned my head on her level and started kissing my lips. Hard.

"Not now. It's my turn." I pulled away and quickly slid my tongue in her mouth. They were dancing at the music of our moans.

I hope we kept it quiet.

After some minutes, Y/n wore her shirt back on and we quietly opened the bathroom door after fixing our hair.

We acted normally again and then my family was assembled at the couches again.

"Did you see the mini fountain?" Grandma asked and we both nodded like we did anything apart of making out inside their bathroom.

"Ah great! I knew it was a good idea to put it on the backyard!" Grandpa  replied with a smile and we sat on the couch again as if I didn't top the top.

Time passed and the sun was starting to go down.

"Hanni,Y/n, say goodbye and then you girls should go to the hill. You know the one 5 minutes from here? We'll get the keys and then call you to go to our house. The sunset is beautiful from up there!" Dad said and we both nodded as we went to say goodbye to my grandparents.

"Y/n, I'm so happy to finally meet you face to face. Judging by Hanni's expression, you take care of her!" Grandpa spoke with a smile and went to hug Y/n while she was looking down fighting her smile.

"I'm so happy to meet you too. You are totally amazing. Just like Hanni's parents." Y/n replied and mom and dad looked at her with a loving smile.

I'm happy my parents always treated Y/n like family.

Even though they don't know I'm gonna make her scream that she isn't fucking anyone else till she die the first chance I get.

Innocent people.

"Y/n, sweetie you look even better in real life! I'm still not over how tall you are next to our shortie." Grandma hugged her too as Y/n chuckled and looked at me.

Shortie?!? I'm offended.

I bid my goodbyes too and then me and Y/n walked to the hill.

"Why do we have to watch the sunset?" I asked and huffed out of my tiredness of walking.

"And here I thought you were the hopeless romantic one.If you're this tired, I can carry you." Y/n replied and stopped on her tracks.

"No, you don't need to carry me. Let's just go up." I replied with a heavy breath.

I know she wants to treat me good but I also know, she herself, isn't a fun of walking. And with another person it would be straight up a torture.

"Ugh, finally. Is this really 5 minutes? It felt like a fucking decade." Y/n complained while touching her knees for support.

"Believe it or not, it is. Let's go sit on the edge. It's time!" I replied cheerfully, forgetting the tiring walk when I saw the sunset.

I grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her down to sit. She pulled my neck and got me to sit closer to her with her one hand resting on my waist as my head was on her shoulder.

"You know, the song I once wrote. It's about you." Y/n spoke up.

"Which song? "Driver's License? There are many of them." I asked.

"No, I'm talking about the love song. Not the breakup one. "The Shade." She replied.

"Really? I didn't expect it." I replied surprised.

So she wrote a whole love song about me and I didn't even know.

"Well... I- I just needed to say this." She replied. Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is she blushing.

"So... You would love just to be stuck to my side huh?" I teased her.

"It's time! Look! The colours are amazing! I'm definitely drawing this." Y/n avoided the topic.

Nonetheless, the sunset was beautiful, I pulled her in for a kiss while it was still this romantic scene. It felt amazing once again.

I swear I'm getting married to this girl.

Author: Well if this wasn't a cute one.