Chapter 14

Y/N's pov:

Waking up for classes on Monday is a torture.

I went to the kitchen and made a bowl with cereal and milk. AND GUESS WHAT, I PUT THE MILK FIRST.

But then something caught my eye.
There was a note on the table.

I know you're still mad but you know I love you more than anyone right?

Hanni<8

This girl... Acting as if she didn't nearly use tongue yesterday.

My sleep was fucking bothered by this. I kept dreaming about her.

I should really step up my game and go out with Jimin so I can forget all this. Whatever that is...

I wore some clothes after ironing them and then put on the first shoes I had in front of me because I was late, once again.

The outfit btw

I rode my car to the University just to see Hanni in front of me.

"Hey." She said with an unreadable expression.

"Hello." I replied with the same dryness.

"I'm sorry for the kiss, yesterday." She said after taking a deep breath.

"So you regret it?" I asked her with mixed feelings about this.

"Yes, I'm sorry." She replied with a small smile.

"Best friends don't kiss like that." She continued.

"You'd rather kiss that Crocodile Dundee?" I asked referring to Sullyoon with disappointment in my voice for no reason literally.

I could see her expression softening and being replaced by one that's on the edge of laughing.

"I don't know." She said with a scoff.

"Okay." I said and kept walking.

"Don't ignore me!" She said with a groan.

"I'm not ignoring you. I have classes Hanni, let's talk later. We have to go sign for those extracurricular activities remember?" I asked her with a fake smile, not wanting her to continue nagging me.

"Okay! See you later." She said and side hugged me.

She regrets it... I don't know how I feel about this. It's been years since she kissed someone and she's said multiple times she doesn't want it to be someone random.

"Earth to Y/n!" Minji yelled my ear.

"I can hear you idiot." I said while closing my ears for her not to yell at me again.

"It doesn't seem like it." She said.

"What's your next class?" I asked her.

"I have History of Arts, you?" She asked back.

"Foreign languages with Hanni." I said and put my head on my hands.

"Oh... So spill the tea. What happened yesterday?" She asked.

"Nothing happened. This kiss just caught me off guard. She seemed shy at first." I replied.

"Only that?" She raised a brow.

"Ugh Minji yeah! Only that! What are you trying to say? That I secretly liked the kiss and now I'm sad she regrets it?!" I whispered yelled and got up to leave.

Minji's pov:

Dang Y/n, you're fucking blind. It'll be easy enough to convince anyone but you that you're in love with your best friend.

You know... You make someone sad by this but for your love please fucking try to stop being an idiotic whore.

Hanni's pov:

"Ugh Sullyoon please leave me alone for now, I'm not really ok." I sighed on my seat.

"Do you wanna go home? I can take you there." She touched my arm concerned.

"No I just wanna rest till the teacher arrives." I replied and layed my head on the desk.

"Fine... I'm just gonna go back to my seat then." She said dissatisfied with my answer.

I wasn't really well after my conversation with Y/n. I felt like someone had punched me. I couldn't cheer up with anything.

"Hanni?" A voice asked and touched her shoulder.

"Y/n!" I got up and hugged her.

"Nothing could cheer you up"

Shut up author nim.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned and sat next to me.

Now that she's here, everything is fine.

"Nothing..." I replied and the teacher came in class with test sheets.

I already knew Y/n was gonna cheat. She's bad at foreign languages. Especially Mandarin.

"If anyone has the intention to cheat or give a blank test, can just leave class already." Ms. Manoban said strictly.

"Pst Hanni, good luck." The back seat whispered. I knew it was Sullyoon. I just mouthed her a dry "thanks, same goes for you"

"Good luck PhamPham." Y/n whispered and held my hand for some seconds.

"Thank you Y/n, you'll rock this." I nonchalantly smiled.

When my hand wasn't in touch with hers anymore my smile dropped, but I hadn't noticed.

After class...

"The test was easy." Y/n said and gave me a sandwich.

"Hm, let's see if you can beat my grade." I teased her.

"I'll do! I studied hard for this test! If I do get a higher mark than you, it means that you're my distraction. When I was alone, I studied just fine." She said and took a bite of her sandwich.

We sat on the bench and ate in silence for a while until the girls came along.

"I think I'm gonna sleep after class. It's been exhausting." I said and rested my head on Y/N's shoulder.

"Tired already?" She whispered in my ear and pulled me on her lap.

I nodded and stopped talking for the rest of the conversation with the girls.

?? Pov:

I thought I was over it. But maybe I'm not still. It's been years and still I'm waiting to get over it. Get over her.

Y/N's pov:

Hanni was quieter than usual. After she told me about the kiss in this stupid game, she seemed blank and then hyper again. Then once again, quiet.

"Hey Hanni, can we talk?" Sullyoon came there and took Hanni by her hand to get her off me but I tightened my grip over her waist.

"Can't you see she's not in the best state?" I asked her a little aggressively.

"Yeah, that's exactly why I wanna talk to her." She replied with sass.

"We can cheer her up for you don't worry." Minji replied and put her arm on my shoulder.

Sullyoon ended up rolling her eyes and going away.

Author: who's the girl in the ?? pov? And what did she mean...