Society of the Blind Eye-Final

"Bill..."

"Bill?"

"Bill, wake up!"

Bill's eyes shot open, and he gasped loudly. He soon realised, that a couple of chains tightened around his torso, and tied him to a large pillar. Then, he discovered that Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, and Will were in the exact same position as him.

"What?" Bill exclaimed, he attempted to burn the chains, at the same time feeling a pang in the back of his head.

"Don't overexert yourself," Dipper said, seeing him struggle. "And burning the chains won't do anything." He gestured to the chains, which had glowing blue markings on them. "Binding Sigils. Whoever these people are, they know how to contain supernatural beings."

"Can't you break us out with your sword?"

"I can, but they seemed to have confiscated it while I was unconscious," Dipper pointed out.

"My axe is gone too," Wendy said.

"And what happened to you guys?" Bill asked. "Weren't you supposed to be our lookout?"

"Well, quick recap," Mabel said. "Wendy, Will, and I were watching over the memory gun, and I couldn't specify this enough; we were watching it like a hawk, and totally not doing anything with it. So anyway, these robed guys came out of nowhere and ambushed us, must be because we were so busy watching the gun which we would never think of using!"

"Nice, Mabel. Real nice," Wendy murmured, sarcastically.

"Oh, nice to see our guests finally awake."

The group turned to the voice, and saw one of the entrances to the chamber opened. And as expected, a group of red robed men marched in with synchronised steps. After they came to halt in front of them, the leader came forward, his mouth contorted into a wicked grin.

"You have been causing us a lot of trouble," He sneered.

Dipper scowled. "Do you have any idea who we are?" 

"I do, Guardian," The leader retorted. "Which is why I came armed."

He pulled out the memory gun, and proceeded to point it directly at them, and they froze still.

"Who are you bathrobe-wearing freaks?" Wendy snapped.

"Why are you doing this?" Dipper demanded.

"What's with your creepy British accent?" Mabel asked.

The man sighed. "Well, I suppose we are going to erase your minds anyway." He nodded the other members, and one by one the Society members unmasked themselves.

Mabel gasped, staring at the reporter. "Toby Determined?"

"Bud Gleeful?" Dipper exclaimed.

"That farmer guy?" Will gasped.

"Creepy guy who married a woodpecker? You too?" Bill said, turning to the main with a bird perched on his shoulder. "How's that marriage going, by the way?"

"Oh, great, great," Woodpecker Guy said, before leaning in and whispering. "Not great."

"And you've never met me before. And if you had, you wouldn't remember," The leader hissed. He removed his hood, revealing a bald tattooed head and a red scar through one eye. "I am Blind Ivan, and we are the Society of the Blind Eye. Formed many years ago by our founder... our founder... Does anyone remember who he was?"

"We've been usin' that ray on our own brains an awful lot," Bud chuckled, awkwardly.

"But why would you do all this? What do you have to gain from breaking the minds of innocents?" Dipper demanded.