Not What He Seems-Final

(AN/ Sorry this took a while. This one was is a doozy)

"Wow," was all Mason could say, after Will had explained everything.

Will rubbed the back of neck. "Yeah, I know it's quite a shock."

"So, let me clarify this," Mason started. "You and your brother used to be otherworldly demons, Mabel and Dipper are some kind of magical beings from another dimension, and I'm..."

"A reincarnation of Mason Gleeful, yes," Dipper said.

"Oh, of course, how can I forget," Mason sighed. "And if this couldn't get any weirder, you guys are being hunted by two crazy demons, and Bill's past self has seemingly taken over him."

"Yeah, that's most of the truth," Will replied, sheepishly. "How do you feel?"

"Honestly, not very good," He admitted. "I now understand why it took you so long to tell me...that is a lot of information. So, you really believe that Bill is being controlled?"

"Yeah, I do," Will said, determinedly. "He would never do that, plus, where would he even hide a doomsday device? It probably doesn't even exist."

"I'm not too sure about that," Dipper said, suddenly.

All heads turned to him. Will gave him a look of confusion. "What do you mean?"

Dipper bowed his head. "I should've told you this earlier, but back in the Northwest Manor, I had a conversation with Fiddleford. He had a vision of an apocalyptic event coming to Zero Gravity Town, and that we don't have much time left..."

The Guardian looked at them with a dead serious expression. "Whatever this doomsday device is...it's already in the works, and if we don't find it and destroy it, it will destroy us."

Will's eyes widened. "B-but how is that possible? We live in a small shack in a smaller town, where could Bill build such a device and how can we manage to find it?"

"I think I found a way," Mabel said, her hand holding a piece of paper. "I found this beside the monitor, it's a code of some kind."

"What does it say?" Dipper asked.

"A1, B, C3."

"What kind of code is that?" Mason said, in confusion.

Will made a face of distraught. "I've seen that number before. Guys, it's the vending machine!"

Dipper perked up. "Let's go!"

"Wait, what about the agents," Will said.

"I'll just have to deal with it," Dipper remarked, gripping the hilt of his sword.

He headed for the door, but as his hand hovered over the doorknob, a voice boomed from outside the room.

"I just got a call, Bill escaped! He's at large! We need to sweep the town!" There came loud footsteps and cars starting up, before the sound faded away.

After a slight pause, Dipper opened the door. The whole shack void of all agents, and that they were alone. The group walked out.

"Bill escaped," Will breathed, filled with relief.

Dipper looked conflicted, though there was relief on his face, it was mixed with worry. "We need to find that device."

He ran in the direction of the giftshop, and the others followed him with great haste. Minutes passed, before they arrived in the shop and stood before the vending machine, only to see someone already there.

"Wendy?" Will gasped, staring at the redhead.

Wendy turned to them, and smiled. "Oh, hey guys! I just got here, are you also here to guard this machine too?"