🍁Chapter:06🍁

🍁Chapter: 06🍁

It was a night of tremors and nightmares for Isha, memories of Virat plagued her mind far more than she would've wanted them to. She understood well enough by his actions that he had only ever pretended to love her,  she was the fool in their relationship. The fool who only ever wanted life with him, the fool who only ever thought of him, the fool who only ever loved him.

Yet still, she was in love with him.

And it made her hate herself even more.
Just how much more humiliating could she be, just how much more pathetic.  Why was forgetting him so hard? Why did certain songs still made her think of him? Why did her subconscious still tell her to hope? Why did her mind immediately turned to denial at his betrayal?

Why was this marriage so hard to handle? Aryan had been nothing short of perfect to her, he included her in situations, he made sure she was well taken care of, he made she was happy, he made sure he was a kind stranger. Still her pathetic heart yearned for this reality to be untrue.

Staying with Aryan was exhausting. 
He was just so....uncomplicated. No complaints, no expectations,  no fights...all he asked of her was to not keep him in the dark regarding her pain.

It made her feel nauseated.  Why was he kind? Did he pity her? She did not want his pity. It was useless and it made her feel even worse. He surely thought she was some dumb fragile doll that would break any moment. He must be laughing at her behind her back, how could she be so blind? That must be exactly why he was being so tooth rotting sweet.

She was so bloody stupid.

So so stupid.

No wonder Virat left her. She deserved it. She deserves every bit of pain for being so god damn useless--

"Nightmare?" She jumped at his enquiry, never even hearing him come inside the kitchen where she was. He leaned against the wall in his grey sweatpants and black t-shirt, hands in his pockets, black hair ruffled with sleep, a lopsided grin on his face. Without much thought, her eyes took in his sight.

Aryan sure was an attractive man...Virat had once told her how popular he was amongst females...always getting proposed left and right. Aryan was not bulky by any sorts, he rather sported an athletic figure and was lean, all three brothers were gifted with good height but somehow Aryan appeared to be the tallest.
His broad shoulders really accentuated his height. He preferred a clean shaven look which helped him look even more attractive if that was even possible. 

But his eyes...God his eyes were the most attractive feature of his. They were really very kind, so gentle and so loving. Whenever she gazed at them, Isha found herself mesmerized.  There was an odd glint in them that made him look mischievous and playful, yet, they were mostly so full of love that Isha sometimes,  just sometimes,envied him.

It appeared as though Aryan hated nothing, no one. And that is what made her jealous of him. He appeared so calm and collected that it made her think nothing had ever went wrong with him, it would be presumptuous, she knew, but she just could not ever imagine hatred in those eyes.

Why was Aryan so loveable?

Why was it so hard to hate him?

Why couldn't she loathe him for taking away her choices?

Simple answer was...he had done nothing to warrant that hatred from her.

He respected boundaries,  he appreciated actions, he openly encouraged her...he was just perfect and it made her feel more awful to be rude to him.