Please Read.

Ok Bros enough is enough.

This has been on since my first book. I keep begging to at least hear anything from y'all.

All I get is a few "nice" and "excited to read more".

Tell me, for a story you claim is so good...do I deserve to get such comments? Do I deserve to get half assed comments for a story I put my soul into?

The least you can do for me is at least tell me, or simply comment upon a dialogue I spent HOURS perfecting.

I'm heartbroken.

Literally I'm on the verge of crying. I love this book and God knows how much I want to write it but unresponsive readers are not making this any easier.

Imagine spending all your attention and love on a poem you write for your school magazine.

Only for no one. NO ONE to tell you what they thought of it.

I get it, some people don't like commenting but I've been too patient.

Are my chapters not worth a few comments?

Why beg me to write when you couldn't be bothered to at least tell me how you felt?

Aside from a few people, I see people voting on the book asap. And thank you for voting. But I need humans to communicate with me.

Imagine writing a love letter to your sweetheart only for them to never reply, never even tell you what they thought of the words you put so much thought into.

How would you feel?

If you're human enough you'd understand what I am going through.

Why would I want to continue this book?

Who am I writing for? Ghosts?

--peace out.