🍁Chapter:20🍁

🍁Chapter:20🍁

Aryan's PoV

I lay in silence as Isha slept curled around me peacefully, my emotions were everywhere. I felt regret, sadness, happiness, glee, and a tinge of pride. I have gotten what I wanted, I have always wanted her and in the end, I did. It wasn't just sex, I wanted Isha to be entirely mine. But even when I knew she could feel regret the very next time she woke up, I refused to think I made a mistake.

 I took advantage of her emotional turmoil. Even if she hadn't told me, I saw with my own eyes her confrontation with her past, I knew she would come seeking my presence and like a self-centered bastard, I took advantage of her weakness.

How fucking shitty.

This poor decision reminded me how tiring being a human can be, Aryan was not a perfect human. If Gods above saw within me, they would only find a selfish bastard hiding behind the veil of gentleness. When it came to Isha, there were no inhibitions within me. I became greedy when it came to her, and I have no idea where this sudden possessiveness came from. 

'Maybe it was always there, just dormant.'

My arm tightened around her sleeping form. I would hate it if she jumped away from my touch right after this moment was over but I also knew I deserved it. She moved a little and my heart stopped before it jumped in my chest. I prayed for her to not wake up and for her to sleep just a little longer, but it was as though the universe wanted me to face the backlash of my actions as soon as possible. Snatch from me everything I dreamed of with her, take whatever we built in these months, and leave me behind.

In my quest to make her stay I had given her the right to leave me.

I have destroyed everything. This moment was about to shatter and there would be nothing I could do to stop it.

"Stop your mind from running a marathon." Isha's mumbles broke out a sweat on my forehead. If I pretend to be asleep--

"Don't bother faking sleep, I know you're panicking."

Damn this woman! She would have been an excellent detective.

But still, I kept my eyes closed shut when I felt her move away from me. I thought for a moment she would leave me alone but was proven wrong when her hand came smacking down on my chest. "OW!" I sat up to see her narrow her eyes on me, I rubbed my stinging chest and glared. "This is domestic violence!" she glared even harder but even I was adamant. Her smack left me on the doorstep of the afterlife and she could be least bothered.

"Yeah? Lemme do that again!" I covered my nipples but my unsuspecting head was her next victim. Another smacked and I yelped before grabbing and pushing her right below myself on the bed. I hovered over her, hands tightly gripping hers above her head but she did not stop glaring at me even in this position.

"Why are you hitting me, Maurya?!" I barked.

"Why do you think, Puri?!"

"I don't know!" 

"You do! Stop thinking so much!"

"I can't!"

"Then think of something else," I took in her advice and sighed. 

"I hate how your surname is so much better than mine." She smirked, literally smirked at my complaint.  I rolled my eyes at her and settled more comfortably over her. We were naked and the only thing covering us was a thin blanket. Still, it appeared as though the nudity did not bother her in the least. She enjoyed toying with me and it was such an arousing thing.