🍁Chapter:11 (Part-I)🍁

🍁Chapter:11(Part-I)🍁

"Bhabhi collapsed because of maa and you need to see it!"

No. Isha did not collapse because of me.

Neeta denied every accusation that came out of her son's mouth. She shook her head and moved towards her room, Sagar would soon understand why she did what she did.
He did not know the world like she did, he was too young and naive. What everyone in this family failed to see was apparent to her eyes alone.

What Neeta saw in Isha's eyes was a look only a woman could interpret.

There was only hatred in Isha's eyes.

And it is directed at my son.

She thought.

Soon, they would all understand. Soon.

But what she did not dare interpret was her own heart. Neeta cleverly betrayed her feelings on the matter, shutting herself whenever she strayed from her chosen path.

It did not come to her easily. She had been treating her with love and acceptance for months. It was really hard to suddenly not care for her. Neeta was ashamed to accept she'd fallen for Isha just as hard as anyone else.
She, who had vowed to never let another Seema near her son...had fallen prey to the same tactics by Isha.

Her sweet eyes now mocked her. Those selfless actions were now corrupted for her. Isha was playing them all.

For what reason would a girl ever readily accept such a situation?

Why was she taking this shit from anyone? What compelled her to not complain?

Why did hurting her crack Neeta's heart?

Each time she cried in pain, Neeta felt horrible. So, so horrible.

And today when she saw  Aryan bringing her inside the house...

She had only ever seen Aryan panicking when Anaira fell from the stairs and kept bleeding.

Neeta couldn't even lie about not breathing the whole time they were tending to Isha.

She felt as breathless as the time Ani lay unconscious in her arms.

She felt as miserable as the day her Aryan had his accident.

She felt as terrible as the day Sagar went under the knife.

She felt as numb as the day her Karan got into a fight.

When had Isha become so important?

Maybe it was her constant worries or maybe it was her soothing nature.
Maybe it was the fact she cared and remembered more about their health than any of their kids combined.
Maybe it was her respectful nature, or perhaps it was her loving gestures toward her younger sons.
Maybe it was her strength. What Isha had gone through in such little time...Neeta knew not many could.

Isha's strength in remaining upright demanded respect.

Especially since you left no stones unturned trying to break her.

Neeta's breath hitched as the realization dawned.

Isha was hospitalized not long ago. And when she should be resting...she was made to work both inside and outside her house.

When she should be getting a good night's rest...she barely got four hours to sleep.

When she should be taken care of...she was barely given time to breathe.