🍁Chapter:17🍁

🍁 Chapter:17🍁

Third Person POV

Aryan was a man obsessed.

Since their confrontation with Seema's parents, he could barely keep his hands to himself. His need to keep touching Isha drove him harder than anything ever did. Each time he found her alone for even a minute, he was up and about stealing kisses.

Isha's trust in him...was such a turn-on.

He did not expect such a reaction from her, but, just as always she had surprised him.

People who did not know Isha would simply call her a weakling, but those who were close to her, knew there was no one stronger.

It takes a great deal of mastery over one's emotions to think as rationally as she did.

She was calm, precise and level-headed. And that was such a precious gift in today's world.

She smiled when she felt him standing right behind her in the kitchen, a clingy Aryan was a lot better than an aloof one. At least this way, she was distracted enough to not overthink. She was happy to be the centre of his attention and he was happy to deliver.

For so long Isha had forgotten about the rush of these simple touches. Whenever Aryan simply breathed near her, it was alluring. His presence itself drew her closer and closer. It was like a high school crush all over again and as embarrassing as it was, it was exhilarating.

To feel wanted, appreciated, and touched not only for the sake of it but for the simple reason of feeling completely obsessed with her.

It did something to her self-esteem. After getting so brutally cheated on-- it felt so wonderful to be wanted so impatiently.

Aryans' hands came to rest on her waist and her breath hitched, she closed her eyes and focused her attention back on the bottle she was trying to fill. His lips were a mere inch away from her skin, hands grabbed at supple bouts of her waist and she bit her lip.

"Aryan, someone will see." He nuzzled further in her neck, she felt his lip stretch against her skin as he smirked,
"Let them." He kissed her neck and she barely stifled a small moan.

"Aryan -"

"Bhabhi!" sang out Karan's voice.

Aryans' hand paused and then angrily he groaned.

"I will seriously punch him in the bloody throat!" Before he could storm up to his unsuspecting brother, Isha grabbed his arm and swirled around to face him. She pecked his cheek and smiled, "Don't hurt sweet Karan," he glared and came closer to rest his forehead against hers.

"He is the devil."

"--Bhabhi???!"

"Harami--"

"Aryan!" She laughed and pulled him near, Aryan had been way too annoyed with Karan after he interrupted them. Poor Karan had no idea though and it was amusing to see Aryan sneer at someone.

"I should send him off to the zoo."
He clicked his tongue and leaned near her even more. For the past two hours, Isha had not stopped smiling, it was refreshing as well as terrifying.

She did not want to be attached. She should have stopped herself from feeling hopeful. But she couldn't. She could not rob herself of that sliver of happiness that came with Aryan.
She had since then tried to come to terms with it but no amount of self-talk could make her surrender completely and freely.