🍁Chapter:22🍁

🍁Chapter:22🍁

Aryans' POV

Jaanda Ae Dil Yeh Toh Jaandi Ae Tu
Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu
Kithe Chali Ae Tu Kithe Chali Ae Tu
Kithe Chali Ae, Jaan Chali Ae

My heart raced in my chest when the most beautiful woman came out of the room. The song playing in the background did nothing to help the lovesick feeling in my heart.

She has my heart in the palm of her hand and she doesn't even know.

My life was missing something without her, I had no idea what it was but the day I married her was the day something felt complete.

My words fail in her vicinity, her laugh triumphs over my logic, and her smiles are arrows that hit me in those corners of my heart I never knew existed.

The need to pick her up and store her inside my heart so she would always stay near me was overwhelming.

When had I become this sappy?

It was never like this before.

I never felt so much love for someone before. So much it hurt not to keep her near me.

Isha made me do things I would never want to.

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre

My heart picked up its pace once again when she looked up at me with those soulful eyes.

'Maar hi daloge'

"Kha mat jana meri Bahu ko."

I snapped back to reality and flushed lightly when a small drool dripped over my lip.

Shit!

Isha giggled very lightly and I forcefully pulled my attention back towards my grandmother on the screen.

"Teri galti nahi, woh hai hi itni sundar." Dadi laughed at my predicament, my wife smiled again and took out her outfit for the event that evening.

"Dadiii!!" She winced at my whine and flashed me the middle finger. My eyes popped out of my sockets and I felt the world come to a stop.

"Dadi do you know what that means??" I asked her shocked, but she barked out a laugh and gave me the finger again.

"Your dad exists because I know what this is." Truly Anaira's Dadi. Mom was right, Ani has inherited crazy genes from this woman alone.