Important Update.

This message is to the following people-

spandana_grey 

gggg59552

disha7722

desigurl_writes

AspiringWriter2010

PaporiSharma8

eunoriamajinn

NishaAsh72

Rikara_Rohika

YashMaloo7

smithsagar

Amrapali228

SksajeedSajeed

Book-lover45

21jyotimodi

LDevi9

I am overwhelmed. 

I am so thankful for all these above mentioned people (forgive me if I forgot someone), you guys have no idea how you have saved me from a lifetime of guilt. I love this story and would have hated to let go of it but I really couldn't help being disheartened.

I work so hard on this story. And it has come to my attention that some readers stopped commenting because I took too long to post. I would like to tell you, that it was never my intention...sometimes time just flew and I was so busy that thinking of this story or even writing it had completely escaped my mind. 

Safe to say from today's break down I realized my own mistakes as well. I cannot blame you all alone and I am sorry I have been so inconsistent to you as a writer. But while I will try my best to correct my mistakes, I want you all to take this step with me.

Just as love is a two way road, Hasi's journey isn't mine all alone as well. For me to give you good and heartfelt updates you need to keep me updated on your thoughts as a reader.

I cannot do this alone guys. 

I promise to not discontinue the book as along as you remain true to your words.

And I promise to be more frequent with my updates. 

Now I would thank all of you for bringing me back to fighting mode. 

You have given me hope, so expect the next chapter on the weekend. 

Love you all, damn it you didn't have to make me cry like this with all those sweet words.