Introduce

Priya POV

The history of the shirt was an accident, a rebellious girl cut her dress tucking it into some trousers making a fashion statement.

How Revolutionary.

Cato didn't come back until later in the evening, still I stayed It wasn't that bad I dozed off here and there. I didn't realize I was lacking that much sleep.

I was just waking when he came in the door, he pauses looking at me. " Sorry."

I shake my head slowly " No I was just waking up. Sitting here doing nothing really tires a person out."

He chuckles taking the seat next to me " She fell asleep too?"

" Baria was here."

" Was she as mad as ever still?" He asks.

This made me smile, " She found you?"

He nods, " Found me.. hit me.. swore at me.. a normal Baria interaction."

" You should've told her she was up."

He avoided my eye contact looking down at his hands, " I know, but with everything I just wanted to be by her. Who knows where she'd be if we weren't here. She's probably be in a cell. But yea... I know she was worried a much about her as we were."

" She gave her the first shot."

His mouth twisted, " How did she take that?"

" Makes me wonder what they did to her-"

" Don't." Cato warns, " I don't want to know, or even thinking about it."

I drop it, agreeing with him. She was drugged, what did they do?

" She doesn't even look like herself." He barely says.

" She mentioned she didn't eat much there. But she ate the rest of your food."

This makes him laugh smiling at her, " I guess that's a start." He frowns again, " Baria said she didn't remember her family."

I shake my head slightly, " They took everything."

He leans forward, his shoulders hanging " I shouldn't have been in that interview he warned-"

" I think they were doing this way before Cato." I admit.

He stops staring blankly at the wall.

" She hasn't even been up for 5 hours yet. She's already learning. We'll get her back, I do promise that Cato."

" What if she doesn't?"

" Then we make new memories. Together. I refuse to let those bastards win."

" Thanks for staying with her. You can go if you want, I didn't mean for you to be stuck here-" He asks.

" I'll stay with you. You act like I have other friends."

" You have Vad, Macy, Evangeline."

I shrug, " Yea, but they have each other right now. You don't have anyone, you promised Clove you'd take care of me. Now I'll help take care of you Hadley."

" Aren't you sweet." He contorted, I knew he was touched.

I shrug, " It's what friends do."

He passes me a blanket. " I'll be up for a little bit." The Tv was still on from before, he flipped it to a gameshow of some sort.

I didn't realize how tired I was, but I was alseep soon after I closed my eyes.

******