I remember.

Cato POV

I walked back to my room, I'm so glad we're normalish.

At least I can kiss her now.

My happiness faded as soon as I saw Priya leaning on the wall by my door, she doesn't look happy.

Nope, utterly pissed.

" Cato!" She yells.

Yep, she's not happy. People looked at the two of us as they walked.

" In my room Kentwell." I mutter.

" Gladly." She stomps in my room, waiting for me to close the door I cross my arms, " What do you need Kay is going to be here-"

" You kissed her?" Priya asks.

I lean on the wall, the smiling creeping. " So she did talk to you."

Priya stomps over hitting my chest, " Why would you do that!"

" Kiss her?"

" Yea."

" Because... I can?"

She hits me again. " Don't you ever think?!"

" Think about what?"

She hits me again, " Ow! Stop doing that!" I rub over the sore spot she keeps targeting.

" Maye I should do it more often, try to knock some actual sense into you!" She hits me again.

" Priya." I warn.

She huffs, " Don't you think this would complicate things for you?"

" Kissing her would complicate what exactly?"

She looks like she was about to explode, she closes her eyes pinching the bridge of her nose. " So you think she won't be pissed when you tell her that you guys were a thing, you were dating, and were engaged... But you were still kissing and sleeping with her?"

" All we did was kiss." I state.

She laughs, " Because that makes this whole situation better? I know damn well if she's coming here your not just going to kiss her."

" We were going to watch the tapes."

She takes another step closer, " Were ya?" She smacks me again. " Think Cato! So when it gets to the Capitol taking notice of you two what are you going to say? Oh! or how about when you come back from 2, or you know... The next games where you two are the mentors AND the newest, hottest couple in Panem?! How are you going to approach that?!"

She was right.