35

Cato

I'm glad she found the tape was on her TV, but we also dodged a huge bullet. When she remembers something of importance her head hurts, spazzes out, whatever. She was in a lot of pain when she remembered what happened with River, even remembering Aspen her first session.

What's going to happen when she finds everything else out?

I don't know if this will be good for her or not, even for 12. Callahan has been iffy since he's gotten back. Evangeline says he sorta acts like himself, then he gets in this state where he's just bitter.

The games are touchy, tributes to. They often lead back to Octavia, that's when he goes nuts.

They've been trying people from his district, they're trying to find some of importance or familiarity to him. Supposedly no one knows him or they act like they don't, they all heard what happened to Octavia.

No one wants to be a part of that, apparently they don't know he's tied up. Maybe they just don't want to see someone they cared about in that state, then I guess I understand.

I'm not sure how he'll react to Kay, but if it means she'll still talk to me I guess I'll do it. I need to find my dad.

I walk down to Command first, that's where he's been the most. I go through the doors, for the first time since I've been here they didn't have a meeting.

Their room it is.

It's on the other side of 13, still getting all the looks more so from earlier when I beat the shit outta River. We still need to have that conversation.

I get to their room, knocking.

" Are we expecting anyone?" I hear my mom through the door, I get a small smile on my face. Feels like I haven't talked to her in awhile.

She opens the door, the biggest smile growing on her soft features. " Hey sweetheart." She smiles.

I wrap her in a quick hug kissing her head, " Hi."

My dad was sitting on the small table in their room, I smell food. She's been restless since she's been here, teares apart their room to clean everyday because there's nothing else better to do. She cooks to, select rooms have appliances.

My dad needed to do alot of convincing for that one, other then cleaning she bakes. I think she helps in the kitchen in exchange for ingredients. I guess I really don't know, I havent talked to her that much.

With the victors being in the Capitol, the Revolution, having Kay back.. I haven't given anything else much time.

" Do you want something to eat sweety I just made some sweet cakes." She still smiles.

" I'll bring one with me, I have a question." I turn to my dad, " For you."

" I'll pack some for Kaylaya and Priya." She smiles softly getting to work right away.