District 2

Cato comes with to help me pack. Does Coin really think bombing the victors would be a good idea? I thought they were on our side? Or did they need to be with the Capitol since they're in 2.

Yea, that makes more sense if they want to live.

How are we going to get to 2 if the Capitol is running it?

I tried asking Cato but he only rushed me to pack faster. " Why aren't you answering any of my questions?" I huff.

" Because, the party is just ending and us soldiers need to be on the hovercraft in.. shit, 20 minutes. You need to go faster." Cato starts picking through all my stuff packing it in the bag.

" Cato, we still have 20 minutes."

" They do, you don't."

" What does that mean?"

" Your not exactly on the list to come along. You have your uniform here?"

" In the closet... What do you mean I'm not on this so called list."

Cato goes to grab the uniform, " Coin hasn't deemed you stable.. go put this on." He throws me the outfit " Do you have any knives in here?"

" What? No! I haven't even done them yet in training."

" It'll come back. Hurry up, I'll drop you off and I'll go get some for you."

I huff quickly going to get changed before coming out. " Good?"

He looks me over, " Look fine." He scans my room for anything else. " Come on."

He pulls me through the halls, going to hallways I've never went down before. We hit one of the elevators springing it to life. " When we get down there, there's two cargo boxes stay between those two until I get you ok?" Cato says quickly.

" How long will that be?"

He cocks his head, " Until we are two thousand feet in the air, so we can't turn back around. Sound good?"

" I fell illegal doing this." I mutter.

" What we've been doing for the past several months have been illegal. This doesn't hurt anyone. You understand then?"

I nod reluctantly.

The door opens. " Good." He looks around before mentioning me to go as we jog into the hovercraft. " There." He says quickly pushing one of thr boxes over just slightly so I can fit in better. " Keep this infront of you, just in case, it matches with all the other shit they packed in here." He hands me my pack. " See you soon."

I nod positioning myself as he pushes the box, closing me in. I wonder how long it'll take for Coin or someone to notice.