39

Cato POV

She was so red, her skin almost matched her hair.

She almost ran into a poor kid when she turned around to go back to her room, no jogged.

I'll admit I needed to stand there for a second, that was one hell of a kiss. My smile grew, I didn't even care if people were watching.

I went back to my room, hoping I'd run into her again. I missed kissing her, I know she wanted ot do that for awhile, and she kissed me first..finally.

I was thinking of doing it, but this worked out a lot better, I'll see if she comes to my room. She better, I'm getting my girlfriend back.

******

Kaylaya POV

I stared in my bathroom mirror.

I kissed Cato. Not like a peck, it was like.. a full makeout. I know it was only for maybe like.. 10 seconds...but it felt like a whole makeout.

I run my finger on my lip, I need to tell Priya.

I swear if I run into Cato. I'll die of embarassment, simply just pass away.

My body still sparked when I thought about it, I probably was so stupid it felt like I could barely function. I didn't even want to imagie how red I was, my whole body still feels like it's on fire.

I almost took out a damn kid tying to get away from him. If I think about it anymore I might die of embarrassment.

I closed my door, her room was 5 down from Cato's.

I reached her door, just hoping she was in there. After my pounding of the door she whipped it open. " What?" She early yelled.

I pushed her back in her room, locking the door. " I did something." I state.

She eyes me over before her eyes met mine. " Are you hurt? Are you ok?"

I nod, " Yea, I'm fine. Physically.. mentally no."

" But.. it's nothing serious?" She questions again.

" No, it's like embarrassingly serious." I hush yell.

She squints her eyes before a smile creeps on her lips, " Wanna tell me what you did.. No, wanna tell me WHO you did?"

" I didn't do anyone!"

" So, you didn't kiss anyone?" She questions.

" He told you already?!"

She squints." Wait..." Her eyes bulge from her head, She gasps backing up a step. " Cato? Cato!"

My push my lips in a hard line, She moves around her around her room before stepping right in-front of me again " Cato?" She whispers urgently. " How?... When?"

I shrug, " He pissed me off so I walked away, ofcourse the ass followed, then he caught up to me because everyone was avoiding us like the plague-"

" Can you blame them?" Priya asks.

I roll my eyes, " I was saying.. we were going back and fourth, and then he does this stupid eye thing.. I hate his eyes.. and this voice and.." I sigh, " He was so damn close.. and.. I kissed him."